•TWENTY•

~LUKE~

"When is this kid showing up?" I say fiddling with my guitar.

"He's upstairs with Ashton." Calum said looking up and over to me.

Michael and Ashton came bounding down the stairs. And instantly my fist clenched tightly around the neck of my guitar.
The flaming haired prick who took my girl was standing with a stupidly cheesy grin on his face and all I could think about was what makes him better than me.

"No! No way in hell am I doing this with him!" I shout. Calum took my guitar out of my hands, relieving me of the only thing that I could use as a weapon.

Michael stood off in the corner looking super awkward as Ashton tried to reason with him. Calum took me by the arm and pulled me to the far corner of the room away from Michael so he could have 'a nice chat' with me.

"Mate, it'll just be one gig, we need him. Besides, Justin said he was really good. And he looks punk rock enough." I eyed Michael from over mu shoulder, he did have the hair and that stupid tattoo and the stupid eyebrow piercing. Ugh I'm determined to outdo him in this practice.

"Calum he took away the only girl I've ever liked! How could I stand next to him in front of an audience!" I whisper yelled.

"You're gonna have to learn cos I'm not letting you quit because of him!" Calum brushed past me and took his place on the right side of our make-shift stage.

More steps were heard coming from the stairs and then the most beautiful voice that I've been longing to hear erupted through the room.

"Right then, we ready to start?" Alana smiled sweetly at the room full of boys in front of her. This made my motivation to outshine Michael ten times better.

Alana took a seat in a beanbag directly in front of me. And we all began to play. But I wasn't paying attention to Michael, or my guitar, or my body language, I was focused on those gorgeous eyes that never left my gaze.

••••••••••••••••

HEY LOOK GUYS IM STILL ALIVE!

And apparently I still know how to write shit chapters. But ah well

Hope you enjoyed

Please be sure to vote and leave fantabulous comments

-Shelby