•ELEVEN•

3 Votes or 150 reads for the next update.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~ALANA~

"Hello?" I said into my phone as I sat in the floor of Luke's room with my guitar in hand.

"Hey it's Michael." He breathed into the phone.

I turned my phone off speaker and walked out of the room earning a stare from Luke.

~LUKE~

We worked for a few hours on the song and it is going pretty good. Alana was sitting on the floor until her phone started blasting "Something From Nothing" by the Foo Fighters, making me smile. I have that exact same ringtone.

"Hello?" She asks into the phone.

"Hey it's Michael." I hear HIM say into the phone.

Alana quickly turned off speaker and began walking out of the room.

"No, I'm not busy." She said shutting my bedroom door behind her.

Okay now I'm pissed.

~

"Luke I have to go, Michael needs me, it's kind of important."

I groan in response and fall back on my bed.

What could Michael possibly want with Alana? We are busy having fun, and writing stuff.

We were getting along.

"Bye Luke." She smiles at me as she walks out of my room.

~ALANA~

I arrive at Michael's house and before I can even knock on the door it is being swung open and I am rushed inside.

~

"Are you sure about this?" I ask Michael, as he brings me up to his room.

"Yes, I am positive." He says confidently.

I sigh sitting down on the bed waiting for Michael to continue.

"He told Ashton that he was using you."

"Michael, how do you know, why would he even be using me. I have nothing for him to use." I ramble suddenly upset. All of this seems too real, we were getting along, then this had to happen?

"Ashton told me that Luke said, 'I knew she was @flyaway I wanted to figure out her secrets, to make her miserable.' I don't know why he hates you so much." Michael says raising his voice.

"I don't fucking believe this!" I whisper as a single tear begins to fall. Michael reaches over and wipes the pain from my cheek.

"I'm here for you. I would never do that, just saying."

"I know Michael, I need someone like you to keep me sane." I say as he engulfs me in a hug.

He chuckles slightly. "Why try to find someone like me, when you can have the real thing?"

I freeze. Did he just-?

Michael kisses my forehead. "I have had a crush on ever since we met. I really want to know if you feel the same."

No, you don't.

"I do, you are a really great guy Michael." I say kissing his cheek.

Luke was a great guy. Even if you only knew him for a little while and half if the time you spent was breaking your heart over and over again.

"Be mine?" Michael asks pulling me away from him to look me in the eyes.

He had beautiful eyes.

Luke has beautiful eyes.

"I'd love to be yours, Mikey."

Michael cheers pumping a fist in the air, "you have no idea how long I've been waiting to hear that."

I frown. Why are you with Michael if you don't like him like that?

To make Luke see what he is missing.

"What's wrong?" He asks seeing my change in mood.

I look back to Michael and sit myself back on his bed beckoning him over.

What's wrong is that you are using him and he is so infatuated with you.

Why did you say yes?

"What's wrong is that I can't- I er."
I stop.

Can I really break his heart this quick?

No give it some time. Give him a chance. Then if you don't feel the same break his heart.

Ugh.

"You can't what?" He asks sending a smile my way, clearly happy about the previous events that had unfolded between the two of us.

"I can't wait to tell everyone about us!" I say quickly.

"Why don't we let the neighbours know first?" He smirks placing a hand on my thigh.

I blush knowing exactly where this is going.

Play innocent.

"What does that mean?" I say biting my lip.

"It means, you scream my name. So loud. So loud the neighbours can hear." He moves his hand up my thigh a little ways more.

Oh damn. Say no. Luke would be so mad.

"I'd love that." I say grabbing the back of his neck and bringing my lips to his.

You shouldn't do this.

Oh well, Luke will never know. It's not like he would care anyways.

So here I am, sleeping with my best friend for a second time, with the same person in mind.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Please don't hate me. This is all gonna make sense soon.