•NINETEEN•

IT'S BEEN SO LONG IT'S BEEN SO LONG

~LUKE~

It's been a few weeks since Alana and I sadly ended what we had. The day I went to her house in attempt to make amends, I found out she was with Michael. I took it upon myself to finish our song writing assignment by myself.

I don't think I'd be able to work with Alana alone. I couldn't handle it.

Alana has been working on the project too. She wrote the chords, and the lyrics were done by me.

In some better news, we finally found the missing link to our band, his name is Justin and we decided on the name Five Seconds of Summer.

We've played a few gigs and all-in-all we've had a positive response from our listeners.

Calum got into song writing and urged us all to write some songs of our own. Somehow all of my songs came out the same. Missing the girl.

Alana.

She was happy with Michael. They were practically our schools favourite couple; which isn't surprising to me. They are amazing for eachother.

Michael is good for Alana. But I could be better.

Michael has no future and all of Alana's friends like me better than Michael. So I don't see why she doesn't leave him.

Oh yeah. They are great for eachother. And I was only a dick to her.

But I will get Alana back.

~Alana~

"Michael give it back!" I screamed running through the house as Michael ran with my phone in the air.

"No!" He shouts laughing slightly

Michael's phone begins ringing and almost immediately he drops my phone and runs to grab his from the table.

"NO!" I shout diving stomach first onto the floor and catching my phone.

I felt like a pure ninja.

"Uh huh, thanks man. What's the band? Oh okay. Sure just give me the address and I'll be sure to show up." Michael hung up his phone smiling like the cute idiot he is.

He made his way over to me and wrapped his arms around my torso, then set his chin on top of my head.

"Guess who that was?" He said.

"Uh, Jennifer Anniston." I joked.

He pulled away from me am teasingly tapped my nose. "Nope, but good try."

"Well, who was it then?" I ask. Michael's excitement was radiating and it was making me excited for the news that hasn't been shared yet.

"That was Justin. You know the Justin who gave me a manly makeover." He said. I scoffed at the word manly,

"Manly, right."

"Hey!" He huffed crossing his arms like a child. Michael then reached over and flicked me on the ear. My mouth hung open shocked.

"Michael Clifford!" I jumped onto his back and covered his eyes, he took off running trying to shake me off of his back and ended up flipping over the back of his mum's couch.

Somehow I ended up in his arms on the floor.

We laid there for a while in each others arms Michael spoke barely above a whisper.

"He wants me to take his place in a band as the new lead guitarist."

"Mikey that's great." I truly was excited for Michael, I've heard him play and he's really good at what he does, I'm glad he was getting recognised by someone to let him showcase his talent.

Michael rolled over and picked me up by my waist, lets go celebrate with a little bit of some beach fun, shall we?

"Oh yes, we shall." I say in my best posh accent, but I ultimately failed. Michael and I laughed before running off to his room to change.

I can't wait to meet the rest of the band.

••••••••••••••••••••••

I didn't edit this and it's short AF so please forgive m

Anyways I hope you enjoyed please let me know by commenting and voting if you did.

I feel like we should start a fight on here