II. Drugs and Pretty Girls Don't Mix

En başından başla

I sat on the couch and opened my bag and took out everything. I was hungry as fuck and started tearing into my food.

It only took five minutes to finish. I threw my bag away and grabbed my gun and my keys off the counter. I went out the door and locked it behind me.

I got into my car and started it pulling out onto the street. I called Big O to see what was up and he told me I can go ahead and come out there.

Big O ain't live that far away from me, so I took a short route which was through some dirt roads. I got there in about ten minutes then parked my car on the side of the road because his driveway was full.

I got out and went up into Big O's house. All my niggas was in there.

"Wassup Tyga!"

"Aye, what's up O?"

We shook hands and I walked into the living room of his house.

"My nigga!" Caleb greeted me.

"Wassup bruh?"

"Aye, you ever met my cousin Kaelynn?" He pointed at this girl.

The same chick I saw at McDonald's was now sitting at the bar with a drink in her hand.

"Nah.. Wassup tho?"

She smiled and waved.

"What yo name is?"

"Kaelynn."

"Kaelynn."

"Yeah."

"Well, Kaelynn this is Michael, but you can call him Tyga."

"That's a pet name," she laughed.

"Why does it matter?"

"Well, I suppose my name doesn't matter to you either." She retorted.

"Poof, I already forgot your name."

"Thanks, that was well needed."

"See you around."

"Hopefully not." She stuck her middle finger up.

I walked away from Kaelynn and Caleb and made my way back into the kitchen to see if there was anything to eat or drink.

"Yo, ya'll ain't got nothing to eat for the asian nigga here?"

"You late my nigga, you know niggas like to eat. Especially these hustling niggas."

"We good my nigga. I just need some alcohol."

"The drinks at the bar nigga."

"Alright then nigga."

As much as I didn't want to go in there, I did.. only because I wanted something to drink. I walked back into the living room and to the bar.

"Back again I see."

"I just came to get some alcohol." I was annoyed.

"What you want? I'll be happy to make it," She smirked and I instantly knew she was just being sarcastic.

"Funny, I'll get my own shit."

"Don't be cursing at me like you lost your got damn mind. Treat a lady with respect."

"My bad. I'll get my own stuff. Better?"

"Yeah. Get what you want and go. Thanks." She smiled, showing off her whites.

I ignored her and fixed myself a cup of vodka and orange juice.

"This should make my night perfect."