Chapter 5

*At home*

I'm sitting on the couch with Christina watching pretty little liar reruns.

She looks at her phone then at me and says "I have a surprise for you.." I look at her
"me?" she nods laughing

I giggle "what is it???" the doorbell rings.

"Go answer the door and I'll tell you" I groan and get up and walk to the door.

I open the door and my jaw drops. I turn my head towards Christina and she's smiling like crazy.

I look back at my best childhood best friend Harry Styles (he's not famous in this)

I wrap my arms around him and hug him and I hear him chuckle as he hugs me back.

"I'm glad you're back for a little bit" he says and I smile.

He comes in and all three of us watch Lemonade Mouth.

I lay my head on Harry's shoulder and he has his arm around me.

"Hey Emmy.. you know how your birthday is next month?" Christina says

"Um yeah why?" I say

"I got you a present!!" she screams and runs upstairs.

I look up at Harry and he's smiling "do you know what it is?"

he nods smirking and whispers "you'll love it too"

i sit up and wait. Not being able to sit still long.

Christina comes back with a box and hands it to me.

I open the box and see a Matthew Espinosa crop top and phone case in it.
"Oh my goodness Christina!!! You know I love Matt!" she laughs and hands me an envelope.

I open it and smile at it it says "I missed you"

I open the card and see 2 pieces of paper. I grab them and stare at them and tears start falling.

"Are you serious?!!!" I scream and she nods.

"And I bought one so I can go too" Harry says and I scream and jump up to hug Christina

"Thank you so much I love you I love you I love you"

I call Liza and Grace "I GET TO SEE AND MEET MAGCON!! INCLUDING MATTHEW ESPINOSA" I scream

And I hear them screaming too

AUTHORS NOTE

Sorry I was supposed to update yesterday but there was so much going on.
This is short I apologize but the next one will be longer I promise!!

Thank you for reading!