Chapter 3

*Friday*

BEEEP BEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEP
I groan and push my alarm clock off the side table and get up. Damn this week has just been awful. I've been looking forward to this day.

I look at my phone and I have 2 messages

From Mom: Today is the day! Me, Christina, and Eli can barely wait! I love you so much!

From Dad: Hey princess, I know you are going to Vermont tonight. I hope you have fun. Me and Jessica actually left out on a mini vacation late last night. I love you! Have fun!

I sigh at my dad's message. Jessica is his girlfriend. They've dated for a few months. She's totally bipolar. But I'm not upset because of that..

I kinda just wanted my dad to at least take me to the airport.

I shrug and go to my closet and put on skinny blue jeans and throw on a white "#selfie" tank top and puts a cardigan over it so I'll be in dress code.

I brush my teeth and hair. I do a really light makeup. Eyeliner and mascara and some foundation.

I look at myself and feel partly satisfied and run downstairs. I grab my backpack and keys. Run out to my camaro and hop in. I turn on "A Thousand Miles" by Vanessa Carlton. And laugh thinking about the movie white chicks.

I drive through McDonald's drive thru and get a Bacon egg and cheese biscuit, a hashbrown, and a medium sweet tea. (I'm southern. so yes I love sweet tea so much)

I eat on the way to school and I park in the parking lot right as the bell rings. So I run to my locker then to math and sit with Grace. "Where's Liza?"

Grace points to the back of class and I turn around to see Liza sitting with Miley.

"What he fuck...?" I say and Grace nods and says "Apparently last night those 2 got drunk and did some shit together and now Liza is in Megan's crew"

Wow.

Liza looks at me and rolls her eyes and starts gossiping with Miley again.

Ouch.

*Skip to 6th class* (there's 7 classes)

I walk in class too excited. Only 2 hours left and I get to go home and leave.

I walk into my English class and sit down in my assigned seat beside Liza. She looks at me and gives me a glare.

"Liza.. what happened?" I ask
"don't act stupid! you know I liked Michael!" she tells me.

"yeah I know you do...? what does that have anything to do with it?"

"you slept with him last night at that party!" she yelled and the teacher shushed her.

"I didn't go to a party. I was with Grace last night doing our science project and packing..?"

She just stared at me and pulled her phone out and shows me a picture of a girl with straight blonde hair in bed with Michael.

"Liza! You know I never straighten my hair.. you know I'm too lazy"

Her eyes go wide "oh my gosh.. I forgot! I'm so sorry Emily!!" I shake my head.

"Do you need a ride to the airport??" she asks

"I have my car.. But Grace wanted to come and sit with me and us eat at the airport.. You can come too.. Unless you're too busy with Miley and Megan" I say and she looks upset

"I do want to come" I smile when she says that "good"

*After school*

Grace and Liza came over and we all rode in Grace's mustang over to the airport.

I look around the airport.

"THEY HAVE CHIPOTLE!! LETS GO!!!!!" I scream and all three of us run to chipotle laughing.

We wait in line. I get a steak bowl with cilantro rice and guacamole.

I sit down then go get my sweet tea.

We all sit at the table and just start talking about what happened at school which was barely anything.

I turn my head and see a really cute guy from the back at a table.
"He's really cute......" I say

they both turn to look at him and Grace says "go talk to him!"

"I will. but only because if I embarrass myself I will never see him again. And I'll say you guys dared me" I laugh and walk over to the table and sit across from him without looking at his face.

I look up and freeze.

"H-Hi..." I whisper

He chuckles and my heart melts. The chuckle of the love of my life. Holy shit.

"Hey! Haha why are you so nervous?" he laughs.

"Because I didn't know who you were until now" my face turns red and I stand up.

"I'll leave you alone" I start to walk but he grabs my hand.

"No.. join me please" he smiles and I sit back down.

"So you know who I am. Who are you?" he smirks.

"I'm Emily"

"So are you like a mega fan of mine or have you just heard of me?" he chuckles

I smile "I'm a big fan of you and the rest of magcon"

He nods.

We talk for a while and I say "well I have to go catch my plane.. have fun in Oklahoma and have a good show"

We both stand up and he hugs me.

"Um.. can I have a picture with you?" I blush.

He laughs "of course"

We take 3 pictures.

In one he's hugging me. In another one his arm is around my waist and my arm is around him. And in the last one he's kissing my cheek.

I smile and walk back to Grace and Liza.

They smile at me "did you like him?"

I nod "I love him"

They laugh "Emily you just met him"

"do you guys know who that was?"

"No he never turned around where we could see his face" Liza said.

"Guys..... I just met Matthew Espinosa" I say and their eyes widen.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Ahhhhh she met Matthew 😍

Tbh I wrote this story because I wanted to write one like this one.
Hopefully you guys enjoy my story!