Chapter 2

I walk up to the school and I see grace with her straight black hair with a red tint reading a book.

"Where's Liza?" I ask and someone jumps on my back and I laugh.

"LIZA!" I laugh and she jumps off and hugs me. "I missed you! how was Greece?" I ask.

"It was so beautiful Emily! I wish you guys could've came." she tells us all about the art museums she visited and the amazing food.

"After high school we are all touring Europe together though so it's all good.. right?" I ask smiling. Both Grace and Liza nod.

Grace put her book away "Only 7 months left of this hell hole and we are free"
I turn my head and see Megan and Jackson pull up in Jackson's Range Rover. I roll my eyes.

"Let's go to class.." we walk to class. We all have the same 1st class which is math. I myself love math because I'm good at it.

All three of us are walking to class and we break off as usual to go to our lockers. I get to mine and open it. Some kind of green liquid falls out onto my head and confetti shoots out.

I wipe my face and look into my locker mirror and see my appearance and tears start to form in my eyes. I look around for Grace or Liza and I can't find either of them. I get pushed against the lockers and hear a bunch of laughter. I open my eyes and see Miley giggling.

"Oops. watch where you're going, nerd!" she laughs and walks to Megan's side and Megan gets a huge smile on her face "Green is such a pretty color... except in this case, since its on you" she rolls her eyes and shuts the locker with my hair in it.

Jackson walks by me a little later laughing and winks at me like he does every single day. Usually they just push me or hit me... They never do this much. Why are they going out of their way for this, this time?

I hear Grace "Emily!! what the hell happened?!" I glare at her "guess" I groan. "please just unlock my locker please"

"Okay, okay!" she unlocks my locker. "I'm leaving.... come with me?" I beg Grace and Liza. They say yes.

We walk out and walk over to my camaro and see that somebody put that green liquid on my camaro too.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I scream "This is my baby!!!!" I look around and see Max. Jackson's best friend. He's staring and laughing at us. Alone. I walk over to him.

"Did you do this?" he smirks. "Sure did slut. Got a problem?" I take a deep breath "why is today so important? why are you guys doing so much today?"  he chuckles "you don't know what today is?" I shake my head and he smirks "it's Jackson and Megan's 2 year anniversary. They wanted to 'Thank you' for getting them together" I groan and go back to my baby and get in and see grace and Liza had already gotten in.

I turn up the music and 'All I need' by Juicy J comes on and I turn it up trying to just escape from my mind. I start driving to my house. When I get there, dad is gone. Thank god. I wouldn't want to explain this to him.

I get out of my car and go inside followed by Grace and Liza.

*after school ends*

"HEY YOU GUYS I FORGOT!!!!! Pleaseeeeee call this number and try to win tickets to meet and see magcon. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!" I beg them.

Grace laughs "when?" I smile "in 10 minutes?"

They both laugh "fine I guess" Liza says. YYYYYYEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I giggled like crazy.

I stare at the clock. "Cmonnnnn CMONNNNNNNN DAMN IT"

*10 minutes later*

"CALL" I scream and we each dial and call. I get nothing and call again. I look up and see Liza hang up and call again. I call again. and again. Grace has called 4 times already.

We hear the radio "ALRIIIIIIGHT WE GOT A LUCKY WINNER TO SEE AND MEET MAGCON!" I look around "did either of you guys get it....?"

They both shake their head and I look down in sadness. "it's alright.. thanks for helping.

The radio keeps talking "what's your name listener?" a few seconds later I hear " my name is Christina Johnson"
I stare at the radio.

Grace says "Kayleigh... you look like you've seen a ghost"

The radio continues "Well Christina.. I congratulate you.. Who are you bringing with you?"
A minute later she replies "hopefully my best friend will wanna go.. We just haven't spoken in a while" "Well I hope you guys talk again! Have a great time!" "Thank you!" and the line goes dead.

Sigh. it's just a coincidence. that's all it is.

My phone starts to ring and it's an unknown number. I just stare at my phone.

"DONT ANSWER IT EM! YOUR RINGTONE IS LIT" I laugh at Grace. my ringtone is hotline bling but marimba remix.

I decide to answer and Grace pouts.

"Hello?"

"Hi Emmy.."

"It's you......" I whisper and tears fill my eyes.

I hear a giggle "Did ya miss me?" (ah pll reference lmao)

I smile and nod "of course I did!"

"Well.. me, your mom, and Eli wanna see you... we bought you a plane ticket for Friday to come see us..."

I screamed "Seriously?!! wait.... that means he will be there"

I hear a sigh on the other end of the phone "cmon Emmy.. the people who love you want to see you so bad.. just move passed what happened at least for the weekend please Em...."

I'm silent for a moment then answer "I guess I can do that.. I'll be there.... besides is this your number?"

"Yes, yes it is! please call and text whenever"

I smile "Okay, Okay well it was nice catching up.."

"You too.. I love you Emmy"

I smile "Love you too Christina....."

The line goes dead and I put my phone away. And tears just fall down my face.

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*

Hey guys! Sorry if this wasn't that long.
This story will get better. I promise!

QOTD: What's your favorite color?

AOTD: Orang and pink hehe