Girl Meets Texas pt 3

I walk over to Riley who's at her locker, seeing her reading something. "What's that?" I ask as I take it from her hand, reading it. My heart shatters as all the pieces fall into hell. It's from Charlie.. He asked her out. "Maya, are you okay?" My head hangs. I didn't realize it. I just.. Don't want to lose her..

Darling, how could you do this to me?

I give her back the paper, slowly walking away. "Maya, please, tell me what's wrong!" I'm not okay.. I just keep walking away. It kills me to just walk away like this, but I can't face her. She soon catches up to me, grabbing my hand to stop me. "Maya please.." She says quietly, her voice pleading. I stop, my head still down. "Please tell me what's wrong.." I look up, turning around to face her. "Something happened between me and Lucas." I spat out. As she looks at me shocked. "What?" She asked, her voice low but high. "What happened?.." She asked hesitantly. "He almost kissed me." I said plainly. That's what happened. But I wish it was.. I quickly shake the thought from my head. Stop it. She likes Charlie now. She looks at me for a second, a shocked look plastered on her face. "He.. Almost.. Like I almost.." I look down, just feeling horrible. Yeah. Like you almost did. Twice. "Then I'll make it different.." She said, making confusion a thing to come into my mind. "What do you.." I soon trailed off, Riley putting her hands on my face, pulling me closer to her. I can already feel her lips on mine. Our lips are brushing against eachothers. I quickly close what little space is between us, kissing her passionatly, with all the pain, tears, heartache, all the passion I have stored inside my body. It's all going into this kiss. I wrap my arms around her neck, one of my hands entangled in her hair, deepening the kiss.

Darling, I'm so glad you finally realized how I feel.