You don't know how much I need you

She.. Left me. She went against me. She wasn't there for me when I needed her. She took Lucas' side. Not mine. Not her own best friend's side. How could she do that to me? After calling me a bully, she took his side? You keep hurting me. You keep hurting me and I don't like it.

You're the reason I'm still alive.
You're the reason I haven't left.
You're the reason I won't.
You're the reason I'm still happy.
You're the reason I smile.
You're the reason I wake up every morning.
You're the reason I can take on the world.
Darling, you have no idea how much I need you.

I scribble down in my journal. My journal for my thoughts, for my feelings when I don't feel like drawing. I have so many pages filled with things about just.. Them. I could write about them for hours on end, not even realizing time passes me by. I would sit in my room, just paper on pencil, letting all my thoughts spill out onto this page that no one will see but me. Well, atleast I think no one will see but me. These are my deepest thoughts, the things always on my mind. You.

I look down at my phone, seeing a text from Riley. When did I get that? I must have been so caught in my thoughts, I didn't even hear my phone go off. I open the text. It says two words I wasn't expecting to see. I'm sorry. I know why, but I ask why anyway. "Because," she starts, "I took Lucas' side. You were right, I should have stood up for you, Maya. I'm sorry that I was such a horrible friend." I smile slightly. You're not a short stack of pancakes. She soon texted again. "And you're not a super klutz." I texted back. "Wanna' come over?" She soon texts back, causing a small smile to rise upon my face. I look over at my journal then back at my phone, soon texting back. "I would love to."