Chapter 5: Hawaiian Forest

Anthony's POV:
It took about a day to get to Hawaii. It was cool flying there. I saw whales, dolphins, flying fish. Pretty cool. But when I got to Hawaii, I was exhausted! So I slept a whole day in the softness of the sand.

When I woke up this morning, I was splashed with water. I was about to yell, "What was that for Leyla?" But instead I sit up instantly; it was the incoming waves. Since I was awake, why not start looking for my jem. So I start walking around the beach, sensing for my jem. Nothing. "Hey Henry?" I call out to the air. "Yes?"

"Can you tell me where I can find my jem on the beach?" I ask him. "Actually I can't. I can tell you where it is in the forests their though." He says. "Ok, can you tell me where it is in the forests?!" I say annoyed. "Yes." and an arrow appears in front of me. "Follow the arrow, it will take you to the area where I scanned the jem." "You don't know where it is exactly?" I ask. "I'm a supercomputer, not a satellite." Henry says.

"Sorry. Anyways, thanks for the help Henry." "No problem."

-----------------------------------------------------

When I get to the forest, the first thing I think is, big. But, I can sense my jem, thankfully. I close my eyes, and feel the energy from my jem to the right. I open my eyes to see it. Its in half, like they said, perfect placed on a lily pad, in the middle if a pond. That has to be a trap.

I look all around me to see if anybody is around, obviously not. So I fly over to the jem. I grab my jem very cautiously, and sudden my weapon glows. I pick it up with my other hand, now seeing the jem is glowing brighter, I touch it with the other jem. Black ...

Now I'm in some type of dream or vision. I see someone with my axe. She looks really familiar, like deja vu. She has hair like mine, a sound mask, my suit with sonic booms across it, longer arm and leg spikes, and gloves with small sound spikes.

Suddenly, again, I come back to real life. "Woah, that was weird." I say to myself. I look around to see if I've moved. I'm exactly where I was before the dream/vision. I stand up and fly up. I realize I'm not holding the jem anymore. I find it back together with the other half. "Fuew, I thought I lost it." I say. "Henry, can you guide me back to the hideout?" "I sure can."

An arrow shows up. I follow it home.