Chapter 3: Story Time

Caleb's POV:
My dad seated us all down. "Ok, so Kad's father, he was once a good guy." "How? He's so ... dark." Brandon says. "Well, he was once on our side." Mom says, "He was one of the heros. He got corrupted when he touched the Dark jem. Actually, half of the jem. He started acting meaner and ruder everyday."

"So, he had a jem before that?" Leyla asks. "Yes, the Fire jem. He had two jems." Dad explains to us. "Do I have two jems?" I ask. "No. You Caleb, have a dual jem. Its a jem with two powers in it. It happens when you combine two jems together." Henry says. "Ok, so my jem was once two different ones?"

"Yes," Dad answers, "I combined them together to stop him. And when he found the other half of the Dark jem, we couldn't change it back to the nice guy he was." "And when the darkness started taking over, we had to destroy him." Mom says, sadly.

"Wait a minute!" Anthony speaks up. "Their is another part to our jems?!" "Yes, once all the heros and villains agreed this world didn't need the jems, we lauched them into space. But in different pods, so when we find them again, we could get the exercise." "You would think that y'all would stay in shape." I joke. "Well, we all can't be as fit as me." Dad says, flexing. Mom stops him, with red cheeks.

"So, shouldn't we find the jems as soon as possible?" Anthony asks. "That was your next mission, and still is your next mission. Henry locate the other half of their jems." "Already on it sir." And Henry bot falls to the ground. The supercomputer screen showed the world. Then it zoomed into the U.S. Then dots glowing different colors lit up on the screen.

"Caleb, you need to go to Washington D.C." Henry said. "Cool! I've never been there before." My family doesn't travel to other states much. "Leyla you need to go to Miami, Florida." "Awesome!" She yells.

"Brandon, you travel to New York City, New York." "Never been their." He answers. "And Anthony, you go to Honolulu, Hawaii." "I've always wanted to go to Hawaii." He says.

"So you all know were your going?" Mom and Dad ask in unison. We all say "Yes!". "Just call whenever you need help." Henry added. After Leyla formed her jetpack, we flew out of the roof. The last thing I heard/saw was my mom saying "Stay safe." with tears in her eyes.