Chapter 4: Weird Vision

Leyla's POV:
"Man am I tired!" I say waking up after a day of flying. I made it to Florida in one day, just needed to rest. Now I got to find the other half of my jem. I evaporate the water bed I made on the ground, and FLASH! into my "normal" self.

-----------------------------------------------------

After walking around Miami for hours, I call Henry. "Henry, where do I even find my jem?" "First of all, it's your half jem. And second of all, you can find your jem on the beaches of Miami." "Why didn't you say that at the hideout." I say to the air. "Because you didn't ask." He says. "Whatever, thanks for your help Henry."

"Your welcome." I run to the beach, which coincidentally was around the block. The sea here is so beautiful! Better than the Gulf of Mexico. Its so cool here! There's people playing beach volleyball, suntanning, reading, talking, surfing, etc. I run into the sand and feel the cool breeze go through my hair.

"Ok, time to look for my jem." I close my eyes and focus. I try feeling the energy my jem gives off, which wasn't hard to sense. I walk over to where the waves crashed against the sand. I force the water away from the spot the jem is, and start digging.

When I am able to see the jem, I take it out of the sand. I thought I was going to pass out, instead I just sat there. "This is new." I say to myself. Then I see my whip glowing on my belt. I turn to grab it. I see the jem glowing even brighter. I touch it with the hand that's holding the jem. Black ...

All of a sudden, I see a girl. She looks similar, like I've seen her before. She has my jem in a whip, but it's full. She has a tiara made of water, mask made of water, a suit and jacket just like mine, a dress (not big and poofy) made of water with ice particles in it, and water slippers. She's fighting the werewolf of whatever time this is.

All of a sudden, I'm back to real life. Sitting where I was. But now the half jem is out of my hand. I look to see it combined with the other to make a full jem. "I don't know what just happened. I just hope it doesn't happen again." I say standing up.

As soon as I turn around, I get slapped.