France - Perfection

Start from the beginning

Wow, you thought to your self. He leaded you to white dresses in an area not far from the exit. Without him even looking twice, he chose 3 out of an area placing the hook of the hangers on your fingers. Then onto the red dresses he did the same but chose out 5 dresses placing it across your arms. The style varied from short to long and France continued to do this until the dresses had piled up to your face. "Shall we try it on?" France asked.

"Yes... please!" You said with a chuckle. France chuckled too and took the weight off your arms by carrying some of the dresses. You finally saw what was in front of you and a girl with brown hair smiled. "Follow me!" She said. She walked towards doors that was easy enough to tell that they were dressing rooms.

"You can just go in there and I'll hand you some dresses and the rest will be hanging up here." She said. You did as so and took 3 random dresses from the pile. She closed the door and you immediately saw a mirror. You tried on one of the dresses that was multicoloured and opened the door to see France. "T-too showy!" France said hiding a blush. You agreed with him as the dress was too short and it was low cut and so, you went in the dressing room trying another dress.

When you opened the door one again France didn't like it as it was too tight and it didn't look oh-so comfortable. Time flew by and you wore all the dresses but it didn't seem to be the right one! You and France gave honest opinions on the dresses. Then, that was when we finally thought of it. "Olivia!" You bobbed your head up and saw France. Just by looking into his eyes you saw how excitement filled him. "Hm?"

"Come with me!" He started to walk quite fast to a back room. With a key, he opened the door and the door opened. He opened the light and there you saw a white dress. "This one will look good on you, love!"

"Oh, and this!" He bent down and grabbed lacy heels near a table. "This is where I design my clothes!" He said. It explained why it was somewhat messy and measuring tape was pretty much everywhere.

He handed you the dress and heels. Then you looked at the dress seeing how there are strings that had to be put together. It looked complicated and you really did not want to ruin it. "Hey, F-France, how do you put this on?" You asked with a weak smile.

France once again turned red and faced the left to hide it. "T-take off your clothes..... I-I'll help you...." You too turned red, but judging by his he said it you knew that he was down-right serious. You handed the dress to France and set the heels aside. Then, you started to take off your clothes. "A-alright..." You stood there in your undergarments flushed in red in your cheeks.

He turned around awkwardly as he tried to be serious. So, he helped you out the dress on and tied the strings together at the back. He bent down putting the shoes on you. "You look nice... I'll go ask one of them to do your hair and make-up." He gave you the thumbs up and left.

He came back and 3 girls arrived with hair clips and makeup cases. "Miss Olivia, I am Angela and this is Jessie! We are going to do your hair and make up!" She said excitedly. They sat you down on a chair and the pain of eyebrow plucking had really hurt you. Then, came the eyeliner and braiding. "Alright, done!" She handed you a mirror. Then, there you were, unable to recognize that beautiful person in the mirror, it was you. France came around the corner in a suit with his hair tied.

"Shall we go to the dance now?" France asked. You nodded your head.

"Ah, Mr. France, take my car, it'd be faster and I don't want you to go there looking sweaty and such! It's the black car parked in the front. You'll be able to find or real fast because it is a sports car....." She handed him the keys and thanked her. "Thank you!" You said to all of them as you left including France. Then, out the two of you went. France spotted the black car in a matter of seconds and the once blue sky was already darkened.

_____At the school dance____

You entered the door with France escorting you by your side. Everyone gave stares not being able to recognize you. Then, a girl came up to you. "Hey, who are you? Only students from this school are able to attend the dance!"

"You do know that I am the same girl you said that wasn't going to the dance. You know, the girl hanging up the decorations!" Her mouth widened and pretty much everyone heard. "Olivia?" You heard some guys say. "Holy crap......" They stared at you stunningly. "Can I dance with you?"

You pointed to France. "I'm reserved for him!" You smiled and crowds of peop,e asked who you were repeatedly. After some dancing you and France made your way outside to the school's balcony.

"Thank you....." France chuckled. "No problem." From down to the gym, the music was loud enough for the two of you to hear, specifically it was romantic music. "Hey, Olivia. I think I may have fallen in love with you." France said with a blush.

"You're not the only one."

"Olivia, do you-" You kissed him with your arms wrapped around him in the moon light. He was shocked of course, but melted into the kiss putting his hands around your waist. "Does that answer your question?" You said. He nodded.

That night, everyone talked of how outstanding you were. This night, people had seen a different side of you.