I decided to wear a red knee length dress, its strapless and frills at the end. I’m not really comfortable wearing dresses but Martha insisted me to wear this. Letting my hair fall naturally down, I apply a thin line of linear and mascara with pink matte lipstick.

Red heels match the outfit. I grin at myself…I’m looking a little presentable in comparison of the other days. Maybe Zayn would notice that I’m trying to sort things out.

I went downstairs Martha complimented me…I am relieved that I passed in Martha’s eyes. Martha is placing the glasses on the dining table when the door opens revealing oh-so-sexy-rough in a business suit Zayn. Placing his phone, brief case and over coat at the usual place he makes his way to the living room. And then our eyes connected for the first time in six days, he looks at me with that intense look which I was waiting for.

He shrugged back and starts making his way to his room. Martha beems from behind me giving me a reassuring look “Mr. Malik sorry for bothering you but can I leave now it’s already uhm…half past nine and—“shes cut off by Zayn “yes—yes you can leave” he starts making his way upstairs “and uh… today Faith made dinner, she’s really good at cooking” he nods “Martha you can leave now” he says glancing at me with anger in his eyes. I gulped hard, heat rising on my cheeks.

I sit at the usual place I sit, next to Zayn’s chair on dining table. Impatiently waiting for him to come downstairs for dinner. He is taking much longer than he usually takes. What if he isn’t hungry or he already ate at some restaurant or he is not hungry after finding out that I cooked today. Yes that could be true. He found out that how horrible I’m at cooking. Shit..!! I’m screwed now he going to throw me out of the house and now Martha already ditched me there and no way I can stay here.

Okay I’m over reacting. To be true, I’m nervous I accept. Slightly I glance at the stairs waiting for him to appear.
Beep sound makes me stand up. The food is heated up, I’m really hoping for him to come but my hopes are getting down as the time passes.

But people say hope for the best and tad aaa! Zayn appears in the stairs wearing a black v neck shirt and black lowers. Let me tell you he’s looking so sexy…and mouth watering. His hair ruffled sexily. I gulped; I placed the chicken bowl on the table. His eyes never leaving mine… he sits at his usual place. I quickly serve him lasagna and lemon chicken in quarter plate. His expressions changed a little. Yes! I’m accomplishing a little. I did a little happy dance which gives me some self confidence.

I stand there awkwardly, looking at my hands. A little smile crept on my face. “Sit” he gestures me to sit. What wait he talked to me…?? In six freaking days he talked to me. Yay!!!! I quickly pulled a chair and sat down.
He opens the wine bottle—red wine his favorite. He puts some in his glass “you want wine” his voice controlled and sharp. “I don’t mind” I said with a single nod, he poured wine in my glass. “Serve yourself and eat”. After serving myself, I start eating. Zayn already eating slowly, with manners.

I sip my wine after I finished my dinner. Same as Zayn. He glanced at me briefly placing his palm beneath his chin. “Did you like the wine” his voice showing affection and the huskiness. “Yes very much” I said. My voice is more than happy. The Wine is really crisp and sweet I never thought that wine would be that tasty. “You know you are not here for preparing food” his voice dark and husky; angry.
“I—I just found that you like lasagna so, I made it but Martha helped me” I try to convince him. I made another mistake. Shit!
He walked towards the sink and washed his hands, I follow him behind picking up the plates and putting them in the sink. “I know” I murmured out loud. “What you know Faith?” he turned around placing the towel on the table. His brows furrowed. I shook my head turning around not bothering to face him. Placing the plates slowly, in hope he would drop the question he asked. “What you know Faith?” his voice demanding. Breathing out “I know that you don’t like the dinner, but I still cooked it. I always ruin up everything…I’m just horrible” my voice cracked at the end.  “I’m sorry—sorry” I chocked. No I can’t cry. I’m such a loser.

“Faith turn around look at me” his voice is just a little behind me. When he moved closer to me I turn around facing him, we are inches away but he’s not touching me. “Did I say the food was bad?” I shook my head. “The food was great just the way I like it” he smiled, I looked at him in disbelief. Wait what! He liked the dinner. “Thank you” a faint smile crept on my face.

“Are you mad at me?” my words slipped before I can control them. I mentally roll my eyes at myself.  He chuckled a really low sexy chuckle. “No Faith I’m not” I bit my lips to not let myself laugh at his funny side. He looks at my lips, I quickly release it…I gulped hard. Tension starts to build between us.  “You know how badly I want you?” his voice hoarse and low. He moves forward; our chests brush against each other. He puts his hands on either sides of me. “You know how badly I want to kiss you?” his intense stare is burning holes inside me.
My breathe hitches as his hand brushes at my arms. His cold fingers burning me. “You know how badly I want myself between your legs” I blushed at his straight forwardness.  “You know how badly I want to make you scream my name” I stare at him with my eyes wide open. My throat went dry. “You know how badly I want to take you here right now?” I shook my head. He clenches his jaw. “Do you know how beautiful you are looking in this dress, I just want to rip it off your body right here right now” I closed my eyes feeling pleased by myself, that I could make him notice my attempt to look at me.

I also want this. I don’t care I know him or not. I know him atleast that much that I can’t resist his presence. This week was a mess without him. And now he forgives me probably. Why can’t I please him?

With my low, barely audible voice I ask him “please kiss me…!!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note; oh my god i love this chapter idk why but i love this chapter okay!!

and next chapter is going to be posted in ristricted chapters book. *winks winks*

okay if you like this chapter pls comment and vote make me happy thanks whoever reading this means alot

bye for now happy readings