Chapter 11 12:04

"Hey Logan this kid looks just like!" Kaycee screamed for a distant room. "Except he has a long scratch going down his neck." Logan and Jay rushed into the room, there was a dusty photograph of a little blond haired boy with a long long scratch going down the side of his face, the picture must've been from the late 1800's, but sure enough he looked exactly like Logan. "Nah , dude he doesn't look shit like me, but yo what time is it?" Jeff jogged in completely out of breath. "12:02 pm" Jeff was really chubby and afraid of almost everything but he was fun to be around. "It's almost time... You guys sure you wanna go through with this?" It was impossible to hide the shaking in his voice. "Cmon stop being scared lets go." Jayy the oldest of the group lead the way, they walked to the back of the old house and towards the basement. "Hurry before it starts!" Logan exclaimed. "Shut up faggot we're here.."

As they walked through the threshold of the basement Jayy spots a large rectangular figure resting on the wall. "A painting." He said under his breath. "Yooo guys Come check this out!" They all stared at the painting. It was rather large and dusty. It covered the whole wall. Kaycee had discovered it yesterday on the annual 'find-the-noise-hunt' it was a weird painting. A tall dark shadow peering over three small kids. Weird. "Uhh guys.. It's starting." Logan said with a weird sense of excitement in his voice.  But he was right. "12... 04...." Jeff whispered.

The basement door slammed shut and so did another door, and another, and another. One after each other. The boys all stared in amazement. There was only one door in the basement but here they were hearing hundreds at once. Logan smiled at the painting of the shadowy figure and two kids. As the basement rattled on, objects started falling from the old abandoned shelves. Paint cans, old jewelry boxes, glass, and a few sharp objects. "Yo I'm not gonna die like this dude!" Jayy took shelter in the corner of the basement under an old coffee table with his eyes completely covered with his hands. "Where's... Where's... Where's Logan?" Jeff said in his usual shaky voice. Kaycee and Jeff turned to see Logan staring blankly into a dark part of the basement. He seemed. Different. "That's really strange.. Even for Logan." He thought to himself. "Logan! Logannnn!" Kaycee tried shouting over the endless door slams and shattering glass. Nothing. Then, complete silence. "12:07" Jeff muttered. Everything sat still. "Welcome back guys." Logan said in an low eerie voice. "I have plans for us all really soon." The smile that came across his face seemed endless and very sinister. "Yeaaahhhhhh... Whatever dude I'm getting outta here. You guys want some pizza?" Kaycee stumbled towards the exit. Jayy crawled out of the corned and headed towards the door, "Yeah that sounds like a good idea." As everyone headed toward the exit Jeff could help but notice how everything went back to normal. No broken glass, the basement door was wide open and everything sat in its place. Except for one small detail. The painting was gone. "Maybe I just imagined it. Fuck it." Jeff wobbled after Jayy and out of the basement as quick as he can leaving Logan. He shuffled slowly toward the basement door and into the hallway still grasping the doorknob, Logan looked back into the darkness and stared at the shadowy figure that had been watching him and his 'friends' the moment they arrived. His long fingers looked like swords swaying in the darkness. "Soon....." He mumbled as he closed the door.