Surprise.

I took a glance at my schedule as I ran down the hall to where my class is, I looked up to see the sign for the teachers name. It read in big bold letters " Mrs.Green " . I opened up the door to the classroom as all eyes landed on me. . I went to a seat in the very back of the class. I sat at the lab table by myself.

The last bell ring and Mrs. Green walked in the classroom, with a girl. She has long dirty blonde hair, with dark blue eyes; she had on some dark blue jeans, a black off the shoulder shirt and said "Love" in a sliver color. And some black ugg boots with a black leather jacket.

(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=33403703) "Good morning class." Mrs. Green started. "Cassie go take a seat in the back next to Infinity." I didn't need to raise my hand or anything because it was only one seat left opened and it was next to me.

Cassie walked over to my table and sat down "Hi I'm Infinity nice to meet you." I told her.

"Hey I'm Cassie and it nice to meet you as well." She smiled. She is very pretty; I notice that her eyes had a shade of Brown and green around the pupil.

"So where are you from." I asked her making small talk.

"I am from LA, but I move around a lot because of my father's job. So, I applied for this college and whoopdeedo I'm here." She explained.

"Is it hard moving around everywhere?"

"It was kind of hard at first but I soon got used to it."

We talked and got to know each other for the rest of class, she seems like a really nice girl. Once class was over I showed her to her next class and went to mine. People were still staring at me and I had no idea why. People were whispering, and it wasn't the kind that I was used to it was more like this: "That's Infinity? Whats her number bro? Does she work on Play Boy?" that was coming from the boys. And things like this was coming for the girls "OMG she is so pretty. Hm... I love her outfit."

Okay I expected everybody to say something about to the clothes, but I never expected for anybody to call me hot or pretty because I was either of those things, I only believed when Justin said I was.

~

As time went by all the three classes I got. What I mean is the classes I applied for, I got. Well, except for cosmetics but its alright. ^0^

I was so happy, plus I had Sport's class with Justin and Food testing. Yeah, today was a great day. I was walking to my dorm room when my phone started ringing. I dug into my pocket and pulled it out and looked at the screen. Looked like my babe Justin was calling.

I pressed the ANSWER logo.

* PHONE CONVO. JUSTIN (J); INFINITY(I); *

I ; Yessss?

J ; Hey babe

I ; Hey. Whats up?

J ; Uhm... nothing. So I was wondering if I could take you on a date, I already scheduled everything and yeah we can leave the building.

I ; Sure. what time?

J ; When your ready babe. But, a time you should probably be ready by is 7

I ; Alright. Well, I'll see you later, bye babe. Love you! Mwauuuh

J ; Love you too babe!

* End Of Convorsation *

~

Once I got to my dorm room, I was order by Ashley to go shower, and shave everywhere. When I told her that Justin was taking me on a date she jumped for joy. She start going on and on about how tonight was the night I am gonna lose my v-card to my lover. She helped me pick out my outfit, she was also doing my hair and make-up for tonight. This would be this time that I wear make-up. I wonder what Justin is going to think.