Getting the hell out of here

"Yes?" I asked. Justin and the guys behind him, (who I guessed was Chaz & Ryan) walked towards me. "We have something to say.." Justin finally spoke, breaking the silence. All I could do was nod and hope to god I wasn't going to get beat or raped. As of what happened last night, I just wanted to runaway. "Were letting you.... go...home" Justin spoke, which seemed like it was hard to say. I gulped hard and a smile appeared across my face. "But..." Ryan chimed in, oh great, " You can't tell anyone we kidnapped you, you have to say you just went away for awhile" . I nodded my head once again, and all I could think about was how worried my parents are, and how much trouble I'll be in afterwards. "Yeah anyways if we find out you told someone we did take you than trust me you'll be right back here tortured" Justin explained. I cleared my throat and said "okay".

- - - -- - - - - - - - -

After time passed by, as I stared at the cream colored ceiling, tears stung my eyes. I mean 'yes' I was happy I can finally go back home, but c'mon I got raped, and it still burns in the back of my mind. My parents are gonna kill me, but than again I've been gone for two days. I should've never went to that damn park though. I should've sticked with going to the mall. Thats it my Iphone in my jeans. I dragged myself off the bed and ran over to my jeans. I dug my hand in the left pocket and grabbed my Iphone. "Thank god" I whispered. I turned it on and was surprised to see I had a half battery. I put it on the calling app and clicked on the contact named ' Sexy mama (; ' .

I quickly clicked on it and I could hear the dialing and ringing. RRRIIIINGGG. RRRIIINNGGG. ' C'mon please ' I thought. All of a sudden the ringing stopped and a voice came on the line. "Ohh myy goshh! Jason get in here?!" I could hear my mom's voice on the line, and than thousands of tears just flowed over my face. I missed my mom's voice, oh and by the way Jason was my Daddy's name.

"Mom? Is that you?!" I asked, making sure. "Yes hunny, its mommy, where are you? Are you hurt? Do you-" I cut my mom off, because she asked wayyy to many questions. My mom was those clingy types, thats always on your a** about everything 24/7. But, than again you would always love her. ;)

"Mom, mom, calm down.. haha I'm totally fine... I just went away for awhile.... to a .... um... hotel.. sorry I didn't check in... my phone was dead and I finally charged it" I lied, though I had to. I waited about 1O seconds just for my mom to reply. "Ahh... okay good and next time check in, we were so worried and very close to calling the police.... well I love you mija and come home soon okay hun?" My mom exclaimed. You see what I mean? Thats why I loved my mom she was just so sweet an kind an loving.

"Alrighty mom... love you too" I managed to say, trying not to sound like I'm emotional. "Infinity.... who you talking to?" I heard a familiar voice say from behind me.

I whirled around to see Justin behind me furrowing his eyebrows. I bit my lip and said "My mom.... that's all".

Oh sh*t.

Authors Note : Hey guys hope you liked this chapter ;p . I am having fun updating but need more comments and votes. (': please? Also, if you have any ideas for me please inbox me some.