Boring..

- - - Justin's Pov - - -

I woke up to someone's face on my bare chest. I tucked their hair behind there ear, it was Infinity. I smiled like an idiot as I kissed her cheek.

She was just so beautiful. She slowly opened her eyes and fluttered her eyelashes.

"Good morning babe." I whispered trying not to wake everyone up.

"M-morning" she smiled.

She pulled herself up off the bed, as she gestured me to come next to her. "Let's wake them up." She smiled.

She pulled out a bull horn thingy, as she put her finger on the button. She suddenly pressed it as it made a loud noise.

Everyone jumped up covering their ears as the noise came to a stop. I busted out laughed as Infinity did also.

"What's that for?!" Ashley screamed.

"Aww... shut up. I was just trying to wake you guys up." Infinity shushed.

"Well.... Let's go grab something to eat at the food court I am starving." I sighed.

Everyone nodded their heads and with that we were out the door. We went in the elevator as I pressed the button for the floor we were going to.

Finally the elevator came to a stop and we made a way to McDonalds.

Yeah, if your wondering why there is a McDonalds at a college, let's just say this college was not easy to get into.

Its like a mall for us, they have tons of things here. Though allot of people love it.

We walked into the McDonalds and ordered all of us a Cheese Burger and Medium Fries.

Oh... yeah I'm lovin that . ;)

-

After finishing up eating we left the place and all went to our own dorm rooms. Let's just say all of us needed a little cleaning.

We need to get ready for the day. Maybe today will be a good day.

-

HEY GUYS SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED GOOD. HA, I'M RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS. SO PLEASE HELP. ANYWAYS SORRY AGAIN THIS CHAPTER WAS BORING. I'LL TRY AND DO BETTER. WELL ALSO AHHH I HAVE EIGHT HUNDRED READS. WOW. I LOVE YOU GUYS. THANK YOU SO MUCH . ILYGSM. @BelieberForever32