in which yoko and tessa talk

Start from the beginning

     Yoko shook her head. "I will never think that John is meant to be with anyone else."

     "Well, I'm sorry about that." Tessa said. "I'm going to go, but just think about this; you said yourself once that if Paul had been a woman then John would have fallen in love with him. You were almost right, expect Paul didn't have to be a woman fro John to fall head over heels for him."

     Yoko sighed. "That's what Paul said."

     Tessa smiled and nodded. "Exactly." And with that she was gone.

     From Yoko's place she went straight to the Beatles' flat. There, she found Paul in the kitchen drinking a cup of tea. He looked a little on edge, but nothing too serious. He looked up and saw that Tessa was standing there. "Hey, Tessa! It's been such a long time! Like a year! How've you been?"

     Tessa did not tell Paul how she'd been or ask how he'd been or say that it was nice to see him, too. "Hello, Paul." Was all she said in a stern voice, arms crossed over her chest.

     "Erm, hi? Am I in trouble or something?" Paul furrowed his brows.

     "You told Yoko everything! What the hell!" Tessa bellowed.

     "Well no one ever told me that I wasn't supposed to!" Paul exclaimed. "No one even told me that it was Yoko who was the Plan B! She showed up at a party we were at last night and she started talking to me and then we both figured out that we were both from the future and I didn't know what to do so I told her everything!"

     "Stop trying to bullshit me, McCartney! Barney was here a couple days ago to tell that it's Yoko who's the Plan B and to tell you not to tell her anything!" Tessa narrowed her eyes at Paul.

     "No, he wasn't! I swear!" Paul threw his arms out to the side.

     Tessa tilted her head, giving Paul and unbelievably unconvinced look.

     "He wasn't here!!" Paul yelled. "I promise!!"

     Tessa looked at him with a hard glare. "Okay.. I'm going to look into it. I'm going back to the Unknowables' hideout and call Barney, ask him to come in. I'll talk to him about that. I'll be back soon. We're going to have to figure out how to go about this with Yoko because she's pretty upset about the whole thing."

     Paul frowned.

     "You look upset," Tessa said.

     "Yeah," Paul nodded. "I'm worried."

     "About Yoko?" Tessa asked.

     "Yeah," Paul said.

     "Don't be," Tessa shook her head.

     Paul looked up at her. "Why shouldn't I be worried about about? You do realize that Yoko was actually married to John at one point, right? Why should I believe that she won't find a way to win him over and steal him away?"

      "Because I don't think she's going to do that once she sees how happy the two of you are together," Tessa said with a reassuring smile. "I talked to her today and we had a conversation about you and John and I made her think about some things... I really don't think she's going to try and break you guys up once she sees how close the two of you are."

     Paul sighed and nodded. "Okay. If you really think so..then I'll try not to stress about it too much."

     Tessa smiled and nodded. "Good. Well, I'd better be off. I need to have a word with Barney."

     "Okay," Paul said. "See you soon?"

     Tessa nodded. "Yes," she said. "Bye.."

     "Goodbye," Paul waved, then Tessa disappeared into thin air.