Chapter 8

Rachel's POV:

   "So, Riley, do you like Lucas?"I asked her.

"Yeah, kinda. Do you like my uncle Josh?"asked Riley.

"NO!!! Ew Gross. Anyway I've liked Lucas since we first met in Kindergarten, and I really want him to ask me out."I stated excitedly.
"Well, the semi formal is coming up, and is next week, and I know you like Lucas and all but, I want him to ask me to the dance."said Riles.

"A dance, fun but I bet no one will ask me-"I started but Maya cut me off by saying "Don't finish that sentence because you are beautiful. Even if you don't know it. Someone will ask you to the semi formal. Maybe Farkle will ask you, or Charlie (Cheese Soufflé) Gardner. Right Riley?"

   "Right Maya. Oh and while Maya was giving you that lecture, I was coming up with ship names for you and Farkle and you and Charlie. Wanna hear some?"said an excited Riley.
But before I had time to answer her question she said "I'm gonna tell you anyway. For you and Farkle I have Rackle. For you and Charlie I have Rarlie,, and Rachlie. Sorry if you don't like any of them."

   "Wow, Riley, I didn't know you could talk that fast, and I love them but my favorites were Rackle and Rarlie."I told them. "But what if Lucas asks Riley to the dance and not me? What would I feel like?"I ask Maya because Riley was in the bathroom getting changed so she couldn't hear us. "I don't know, just tell me what to say." answered Maya.

#################
    Word Count: 369
#################
       PLEASE READ
A/N: Wow hey people sorry I haven't updated in a while, I have been busy. So can u please give me ideas for the story because my mind is blank, and I will dedicate the chapter to you if I use your idea.
I might also add Zay later, and comment if you want Zay to be with Riley, Maya, or Vanessa.

And I'm so happy that you all like this story. Love you all and remember, Take On The World everyday
         bye everyone
             ~Mrs. Ranger Rick