Chapter 7 ✅

At dinner
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NO ONES POV
"Hey mom"said Riley.
"Hey Topanga"shouted Maya.
"Hi Mrs. Matthews."Rachel greeted her.
"Hi girls."she said back.

After dinner
**********************
  Rachel's P.O.V:

After dinner Maya, Riley, and I turned around and saw someone walk through the door. He looks really familiar I thought.
"My brother."said the mysterious man. He looked liked he was in college, had brown hair, was pretty tall, and skinny.

"My brother." Said Cory.

"Riley, who's that?"I asked.

"Uncle Josh come here."Riley said.

"Ok, hey are you new, I haven't seen you before."said Josh.

"Uncle Josh, Rachel; Rachel, Uncle Josh"said Riley.

"Yeah I'm new and you must be Riley's Uncle Josh she's told me so much about you as did Maya."i exclaimed.

"Joshie!!!!!"yelled Auggie.

"Auggie!!!!!"yelled Josh.

"Josh, Duck!!!!"I said. He then ducked and Riley caught Maya as she flew above Josh. "Thanks Rachel."

"Your welcome Josh, and I got that on video. Hehehe."I said.

"Riley, Maya, do u want to sleepover at my house?"I asked. "Sure, lets get out stuff. Where do you live?"she asked.
"Oh, um, nevermind can I stay here. You won't want to come to where I'm staying."I said

"Yeah we can stay here, but where are you staying?"she asked again. "Oh, my house but it is over run by my mom, Jessie Prescott, and my 4 other best friends, Emma, Luke, Ravi, and Zuri Ross."I answered.

"WHAT!!!!!!!!!!" Maya screamed, and did like a spit-take. (if you don't know what a spit-take is, it is where someone says something and you are drinking something, but when they say something that is shocking you spit out your drink. It's very dramatic.)

"Yes, I'm living with the Ross family."I said.

"Why?"My best friend asked.

"Because my mom, Jessie, is their nanny and it gets very hectic, but maybe someday i will take you to meet them."I finished.

"Ok"Maya finished.

"Riley, um I think Josh is staring at me."I whispered.

"Sweetie I think he's thinking that u could be my aunt in a few years."Whispered Riley.

"NO, HE'S MINE!!!!!"said Maya.

"Ewwww, we are 3 years apart. Don't worry Maya, you can have him. But he does look familiar, I've seen him before somewhere. Weird right."I whispered back to them.

"Yeah but, Whatever you say auntie."said Riley while giggling.

"Shut up. I don't like Josh like that." I said.

"But I do"said Maya.

"Ok..."Riley said.
After that the real sleepover started.
•••••••••••••••••••••••
WORD COUNT: 454

A/N: like the chapter. It's my favorite so far. The song is Take on the World by: Rowan Blanchard and Sabrina Carpenter. Vote and comment. So bye
~🔮Taylor Evans🔮