Chapter 18_2: Of monsters and Nanya's panties

Start from the beginning

"Erm, no..." I replied with a low, timid voice.

"Just one ice spear is enough to kill it, but aim it properly." she warned me.

Aiming wasn't a problem, so I cast a simple Ice Spear. It worked better than I had expected. The wolf yelped once and then fell on the ground. It was a critical strike straight to the heart.

"That was easy..." I said to myself.

"What did you expect?" Nanya asked as she made a sign to Angius and Rufus.

"To deflect it or something..." I replied.

"This is not an Emperor rank, just a simple high Advanced one." she told me.

Meanwhile, the other two teachers joined us, and we approached the wolf. Rufus examined its horn while Angius took out a big knife and a small pink crystal.

"What are you two doing?" I asked them.

"Angius is skinning the wolf, and Rufus is taking the horn, claws, and teeth. Meanwhile, we'll go hunt some more." Nanya replied in their stead. "Hm, speaking of which. Can you absorb the carcasses?" she asked.

"Yes, but I will need to return to my crystal body back at the academy to take them out." I replied.

"I see... Hm. If absorb is no good, then you should use [Telekinezy] to bring them here. While they work, we will hunt other monsters, and you'll bring the bodies back here." she said with a smile.

"What about the remains afterwards?" I asked.

"Oh? The bones and meat? We will take what we need as basic materials, but the rest is going to be left here." she explained.

"Won't the remains turn into a zombie or zombies?" I asked thinking about the classic take on what happened to monster and human remains in most fantasy stories on Earth.

"Only if you don't purify them. If you do, they become a feast for the bugs and animals in the forest." she explained.

"Even then, you actually need an area with a high concentration in Magic Energy. If it's something like a graveyard, then chances for the remains to spawn a zombie increase exponentially." explained Rufus.

"That's why we always bury our dead in areas lacking in Magic Energy, but from time to time, a powerful magic creature or a dungeon will appear and infuse the ground with enough to create a zombie spawning point." added Nanya.

"I understand... Thank you."

After that, we hunted a few more Dayuks, but we also came across a pack of Goblins. I was quite surprised when I saw the creatures, they were as tall as a man, with ears longer than Shanteya's, and a face that looked like an infestation of tumors that had sulfuric acid poured over it. They wore clothes made out of animal furs, and their weapons were long thick clubs made either out of wood or bone.

Nanya was the one who took care of the Goblins. She jumped in the middle of them and showed her unrelenting and ruthless strength. At first, they were startled and tried to fight back, but after she killed three of them in less than three seconds, fear started to take control of them. They tried to flee, but Nanya didn't let any of them go. She showed an inhuman speed as she chased after them and threw her powerful punches at them. The moment her steel gauntlets connected to their bodies or weapons, her explosive force was witnessed by everyone. Their flesh was made mincemeat out off, and their bones shattered to a million pieces. The impact area simply exploded because of her punch, while any weapons that stood in her way were completely destroyed. One of the goblins took a hit to the head and was decapitated. Thanks to her magic armor, the blood spilled on her simply flowed by without leaving a trace on her young body.