Chapter 5: Hi! My name is...

"This is erm... for research purposes?"

I said as I stretched the panties one more time and looked back at her.

Technically speaking, it WAS for research purposes... I thought, but there was nothing else I could do. The incriminating evidence, the weird title pop-ups, there was too much indicating in the wrong direction.

"Oh? Research purposes? OK!" said the girl with a happy smile and then walked out from behind the door.

Huh? What just happened? I asked myself dumbfounded.

The girl looked no older than fifteen, she wore a knee cut black skirt with white frills at the edge, but on her top was a leather jacket with long sleeves made out of silk. Strange golden runes were embroidered on the sleeves. She didn't seem to carry any sort of weapon or bags with her, most likely because she left them somewhere after I 'stole' her holy items.

"Do you still need them for your research?" she asked as she leaned a bit forward and looked at me with upturned eyes.

"Huh? What?" I asked confused.

"My panties... and bra." she looked down shyly.

I blinked surprised and immediately remembered why she was there.

"Oh! Sure, sorry about that! I totally didn't mean it! It's just that I was testing the spell Colly Tos and..."

I felt magic energy being subtracted from me, and a flash of light appeared on top of the panties and bra.

Crud...

I was beginning to suspect the spell, unlike the others, would activate every time I spoke the magic words, no matter if I willed to use it or not.

"Ara?" the girl said as she looked surprised at the light.

Luckily, there wasn't another pair of panties there, just a black skirt with white frills.

...

...

I slowly turned my gaze towards the girl.

Aaand it's gone! Full view of the hidden treasure!

She slowly looked down, and her cheeks went up in a bright red.

"KYAAA!" she screamed as she dropped down and covered her nude bottom.

"Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! I totally didn't mean it! Not my intention!" I excused myself as I quickly turned my head away.

Well, it wasn't like I hadn't seen a naked woman before. In my past life, I was in a happy and healthy relationship with my girlfriend Alina, but this girl wasn't Alina, and there was a high chance she was nothing but a child.

I'm not a pervert. I'm not a pervert. I'm not a pervert. I'm not a pervert. I began to mutter in my mind in an attempt to brainwash myself from ever thinking such a thing.

"You are a meanie! Why would you do that?" she asked with a sniffle.

My heart was shattered into a billion pieces... I made a young, cute girl cry. The gods were sure to send lightning bolts my way for such a felony.

"I'm sorry... the spell... it's not working properly..." I said and then noticing the clothes 'I stole' next to me, I told her "You can get dressed. I'm not going to peek. I promise!"

With a sniffle, she asked "You really promise?"

"Yes! Now please... before you catch a cold."

Looking away, I heard her moving to get her clothes back. Judging by the rustling sounds, I could guess that she was putting them on.