e i g h t

[Basically I've just realised that I haven't written that much with Ed in, mainly Louis and Liam. So now I putting more Ed in & btw drama is on the way]

e i g h t - You want proof?

3rd person's POV

"He said he didn't believe me and for the bet to be over I need proof"

"He wants proof?" Louis grinned, like a plan was beginning to form in his mind "Then proof is what he's going to get"

***

The three were squished together on the sofa, discussing ideas on how they could get proof of Narry.

"Maybe we could get them, to just give us proof?" Liam shrugged, slightly leaning back in his chair.

"I don't think that will work mate" Louis chuckled "I'm pretty sure their going to try their best, to make sure we don't get any proof"

Liam groaned "How about we just make a manip, it might be easier"

"Good idea" Ed mocked, clapping his hands together "Liam you get the pictures of Narry, me and Louis will make it"

"Really?" Louis eyes widen in shock, along with Liam's.

Ed narrowed his eyes at the two "No"

Louis folded his arms and pouted, while Liam and Ed chuckled at him.

"But on a serious note what can we do?" Ed sighed, digging his head into his hands "Like Lou said they're going to be really cautious about who see's them?"

Louis head snapped up, a smirked setting across his face "What about we use one of the old suggestions?"

"What are you talking about Lou?"

"Remember when first started this and we were suggesting ridiculous ideas?"
The two nodded "What was the one Liam suggested?"

"That we lock them in a janitors closet together?" Liam answered slowly, confused as why Louis was asking him this.

"Bingo"

Ed rolled his eyes "And what that going to do? Piss them off"

"True"

Louis huffed, folding his arms and leaning back into the sofa "Listen to me"

"Fine" The pair sighed, giving Louis their full attention.

"Thank you" Louis drawled out, before going to explain his plan "Well since now we know their not going to kill each other, why not lock them in together? They'll be away from people, no one can see them together. We put a camera inside a-"

"How do you know that there going to do anything, they'll probably be pissed that they're locked in"

"Well knowing Niall, he probably be pretty annoyed" Liam nodded along, agreeing with Ed.

Louis smirked "Well knowing Harry, he'll try to calm him down and what's the best way to calm someone, when they won't stop talking?"