n i n e

[the numbers of comments are going down recently 🙁]

-But anyway ed though, in a gingerbread costume (pic at top/side).

n i n e - zen to the rescue

3rd person POV

That's when Niall noticed it.
In the right hand corner of the smallcloset, the flickering red light of a camera.
***

"Ni?" Harry called, looking at Niall confusedly; as he walked towards the shelves that were situated on the walls. Niall ignored him, and reached up to move the stuff away from the blinking light. That's when Harry noticed it too.

"What the.." He muttered, moving the stuff Ed had originally put around the camera.

Harry picked it off, noticing it was still recording "I-it was r-recording the whole t-time" He stuttered out scared of what Niall would do, better yet what will Calum and Luke do if they see this.

Harry was already thinking of the possible, worse case scenarios.

"I fucking knew it" Niall growled, stopping the recording and playing it back "Liam and Louis are helping Ed!"

Harry rushed to his side, trying to calm Niall down with a hug.

Niall huffed at his boyfriend's actions "Would ya let go, I need to go kick some but"

"Nope" Harry mumbled, snuggling further into his side "Your staying with me"

The blonde rolled his eyes, fondly "But I wanna kick some but" Niall pouted "For us?"

"I'm not letting go, so you will have to kick but with me attached to you" Harry suggested, shrugging at the same time "But not to make things worse, we're still stuck in here"

"Don't remind me" Niall groaned, leaning his head on Harry's shoulder.

The boys didn't say anything after that, standing in a comfortable silence, waiting for someone to open the door.

"I'm sorry" Harry mumbled, looking down at the ground "Please don't be mad"

Niall looked up in confusion "What do you mean? You didn't do anything"

"We wouldn't be in this if I didn't believe Louis" Harry groaned, running his hand through his hair "God I'm so stupid!"

"Hey, that's nothing to be sorry for" Niall frowned, walking over to him "I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at them twats who decided to lock us in here"

Harry nodded slowly "Oh"

"Do you know what?"

Harry slowly looked at him "What?"

"I'd rather be locked in here with you, than sat with Luke and Calum in a boring English lesson"

Harry smiled, it wasn't the most romantic thing he could say but Harry took it as one. Niall had just admitted he would rather be with Harry instead of being with his dickhead friends, that got to mean something right?

"Niall can I ask you something?" Harry questioned, nervously.

Niall chuckled but nodded anyway "You already did, but go on"