7.

7.

Naylor had heard about a college about two miles from the town boarder and decided to register. He was the more productive sibling. Kevin and Claire decided on not going to college because they weren't going to end up building careers. They all lived on their family's heritage, one their father had developed and one which Kevin would sustain. All the family duties had been handed out.

Naylor, however, felt that he needed something to rely. That was how he came to be sitting in a Communications class in Ilan Salhton University flipping a ball point pen between his fingers. The entire lecture bored him. More than that, it put him on edge. The werewolf nature made one irascible. He was always inclined to anger. He tugged on his grey pants as the Professor's words hit his eardrums, annoying him. He was so close to ticking.

A bubbly blonde girl sat next to him and had been eyeing him throughout. He could tell she was looking for a reason to talk to him. He was not going to make it easier for her, especially in his state. She crossed her legs, causing her dress to rise far too high above her thigh.

"Hey. Are you using a recorder?", she asked. Her high pitched voice made him to snap out of it. He picked up his recording device and showed it to her with a tiny smile.

"Yeah. Can't really focus in here", he said.

"Me neither", she said leaning in. She was about to say something else when the lesson was dismissed. Naylor jumped to his feet and jogged out of the room to get a breath of fresh air. He started down the hall, taking slow paced steps. He looked up and saw two familiar legs standing in front of a notice board. His spirit was immediately elevated. He walked towards her with a boyish smile on his face. He still had many questions for her after their first meeting. She had left him confused but he wanted to know more about her.

"Fancy seeing you here", he said leaning on the notice board. She was unfazed, as if she had seen him coming.

"Yes. Very fancy", she said as she turned to him with a polite smile on her face. Her heart skipped a bit when she saw him. She wanted to run her hand through his brown hair and feel his chest against her hand. Just like he had to resist the urge to kiss her adorable pink lips. She was perfect. She wore beach shorts and a large sweater that read ILU. Her silky auburn hair was done into a long French braid. Everything about her was perfect. He smiled at her for a while without saying anything. They both just gazed at each other.

"Um, hey. I didn't catch your name". Naylor and Audrey's moment was cut short by the desperate blond from Communications class. She eyed Audrey like a distasteful piece of Thanksgiving turkey. Audrey pretended to be looking away while stifling a laugh. Naylor glanced at them both and winced.

"I'm Naylor", he said. She giggled even though he hadn't said anything funny.

"Well, I'm Olive. I was wondering if you'd want to hang out tomorrow", she suggested with a mischievous glint in her eyes. Naylor's eyes shifted from Olive to Audrey and then back to Olive. He put on his most charming smile, "That sounds absolutely amazing. I wish I didn't have anything planned but... "

The excited look on her face dropped immediately. She didn't say a word. She just walked away.

Audrey chuckled a little after she walked away. "You're pretty smooth", she said.

Naylor sighed. "If I was, she wouldn't be upset". Audrey tilted her head, admiring his compassion.

"You have a kind heart", Audrey stated with a pleasant smile etched across her face. They shared yet another moment, just staring at each other. "So do you really have plans for tomorrow?", she asked with a little hope in her eyes.