Part 20- Bishamon

Yukine's POV
"You with nowhere to go and nowhere to return, I grant you a place to belong. My name is Bishamon. Bearing a posthumous name, you shall remain here. With this name; I make thee my servant. With this name and it's alternate, I use my life to make thee a regalia. Thou art Yuna, as regalia Rin. Come, Rinki!"
I shot up into the air, not realising what was going on. My body turned a bright yellow and I knew where this had happened before. Still shocked; I landed in Bishamon's hands as my form of a silver katana, and she frowned at me.
"Yu- Yukine?..." she muttered.
"why are you not with Yato?..."
"Wow! Bishamon-sama! What a truly great weapon!" I heard the voice of a young girl.
"No, look," This time a rough sounding man was speaking.
"He seems to be hurt, if you look along the handle; its slightly cracked... but he seems to have gotten that blight before he was released."
My smile dropped slightly as I remembered the night with the wolves.
"...and I thought you were a hafuri now... where is your other sword?..." Bishamon said as she held me in her right hand. Bishamon's touch was so kind and gentle, unlike my previous master. Her smile reflected on the blade and my eyes opened to see her looking at me. Only she seemed to remember me and none of her regalias did.
"I had better take you in then, I don't want you geting hurt." She smiled at me. Suddenly I was teleported back to a big castle which I think was her shrine. There were so many people it was unbelievable; I thought that her team of shinki that she had for fighting were her only ones. Then I remembered how many regalias she had from the night we came to rescue Hiyori.
"Yunaha!" Bishamon called my name and I tranformed back into a human. She smiled warmly at me.
"Welcome to Takamagahara, as of today, you shall live here. You are part of the family now." Bishamon held out her hand to me. I could tell she was saying this so no one would suspect anything.
"Welcome home. From this day forward you are one of us." Everyone started clapping,

So this was a real shrine with a real family; so many friendly faces, accepting me for who I was and cheering me.

This was all happening so fast, I hadn't realised how quickly regalias got taken in, and I had not really gotten over Yato yet. This felt bad. I was betraying my master and I knew something was going to happen. Regalias couldn't decide when or where they got taken in, so I had no choice but to stay here for a while, at least Bishamon's house gave me food and shelter. Why did Yato release me? I knew that I would be close to tears if I started thinking about it again. I looked up, embarrassed and scared that the regalias would be judging me. But their facial expressions and gestures seemed to be so loving and warm, something I had never seen before; they gave me a sense of belonging, a sense of home. I stopped. Was I better off with Bishamon-sama?