Part 35- The Final (part 2)

ARGH ITS BEEN OVER TWO MONTHS IM REALLY SORRY BUT HERES THE CHAPTER

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yukine's gaze met that of his master's.

"Keshimasu!"

The god cupped his hands around the boy as he shouted the word, and Yukine felt the fire-like form inside of him crumble to nothing. Yato smiled weakly, but soon fell to his side. His wound had begun to reopen due to his sudden movement when rescuing his regalia, and he was losing blood quickly.

"Ya-Yato!"

Yukine dashed to his former master's side and breathed out.

"Gomen, this is going to hurt a bit.."

Yukine placed his hand on Yato's torso and muttered what Kazuma had taught him. He moved his hand around the wound and it slowly fizzed and began closing up. Yato flinched, but stayed silent. Yukine then undid one of the bandages covering his arms. His injuries from the battle were less serious then that of the god, and right now Yato was top priority. He quickly wrapped them tightly around the wound and helped Yato back to the bed.

"Arigato."

That one word was enough to let the tears fall from Yukine's eyes.

"Don't say that! I'm the reason you're like this, go-gomenasai! Gomen, Yato!!

Yukine fell to his knees as he cried out, but Yato placed his hand on the boy.

"You young ones are difficult."

He joked, then sighed.

"Where's Hiyori? Is she safe? And Bishamon?"

Yato's voice was weak and tired, but he seemed determined to know about his friend nonetheless.

"I don't know, I'm going to find Hiyori now and Bishamon is okay but Kazuma is very sick, and I think it's because of Nora.."

Yato placed his hand on Yukine's and smiled warmly.

"It's going to be okay, we are going to sort this out."

Yukine nodded, then stood up.

"I'm going to get Hiyori. I'll be back,"

And with that he left the building. He had a feeling that Hiyori was in danger, so was going to do anything he could to get to her.

"I'll return soon, Yato.."