Part 11- Name

It was late by the time Yato and Yukine got back. They knocked on the door to be greeted by a cheerful Kofuku, but their thoughts were very far from hers, and Yukine stormed off right to his room without saying a word. Hiyori was still at Kofuku's and was helping to set the table for dinner. She saw Yukine and glanced over to Yato, who was leaning on the wall and looked like he was going to faint again any second. She ran over to him just as he lost his balance and fell to the floor.
"Oh Hiyori, I'm fine. I just... tripped! yeah I tripped..." Yato managed to say. Hiyori knew that Yato was seriously unwell but she didn't know how to help.
"I'm going to go and get Yukine, okay?" Yato just nodded and lay on the ground while Hiroyi rushed upstairs to an angry Yukine. The two children came downstairs a few minutes later and Yukine saw Yato.

Yukine's POV
I saw Yato lying on the floor.
"Pah..." I mumbled; this man who called himself a god was a weak, useless, good for nothing idiot. I could see through his silly act that he was just doing this for the attention. No... what was I saying?... I had to stop...
"Yukine." Yato choked. I looked away and ignored him. Hiyori couldn't understand me but she didn't know what Yato was doing. I knew that I just had to be strong and endure it a little longer until Yato understood that he wouldn't get any attention and would just give up. Stop this... I had to stop this... hatred... I scowled at him and walked out of the room, to the garden. I unbuttoned my coat and pulled down the neck of my sweater. My name was printed right on my collar bone and I rubbed at it. I wondered how to get these things off, I wondered if Yato would remove it, my mind too full for me to remember what would happen of he did...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you think the chapters are too short? Please vote and comment what you think! I will be updating soon with quite a few chapters, hopefully a bit longer than this one.