Devil's Fall

Jackson

Father forgive me, for I have sinned....

I laid there hearing faint voices and cries. Things began to get dim and I knew this was going to be it. In my weak state I looked at Sheryl and she stared at me with an evil glare.

I could hear the sirens from afar. In my mind I was telling Sheryl sorry. My mouth couldn't speak. I heard the screams of Callie and Lauren. Everything was beginning to become a blur. A tear escaped my eyes as they fluttered closed.

Aaaah! I screamed from burning flames surrounding me. I could hear the faint screams of people in hell. I realized that I was in the pits of hell. Fire burned around me, but never touched me. That let me know that God was keeping me covered. I couldn't understand why. People screamed and called on God to save them. The faint sounds of people saying help me brought tears to my eyes. As my tears fell lost souls that were burning reached for me.

"You have been a faithful servant Jackson." A rough voice called out.

"I ruined lives because of you. I was living for the wrong one all the time. I let power and greed get in the way of  my duty to God." I said  walking through the fire feeling my flesh burn.

"The night that you killed August brother was the day that you gave your soul to me. You had a choice, but you did what you wanted with my encouragement."  Satan stared at me with fiery eyes.

I knew for me to be in hell this was it for me. This would be my fate for eternity. If I could have another chance I would gladly take to do right, but I knew now that God had left me out in the dark and cold world that I chose. The crying of the souls tugged at my heart and invaded my mind to the point I screamed out.

This was too much and I wanted to die. I knew that in hell there was not death. It was nothing but suffering. The tears that flowed did nothing to cool my burning body. For anyone that thought hell wasn't real they were a damn lie. I felt myself going in a dark place, but the fire was slowly dimming.

I was in a darker place and I could see someone that looked familiar. I looked up and I could see my daughter being held against her will. When I saw who had her my blood boiled.

"I need to get to my daughter!" I yelled

"Aw I'm sorry Jackson. You want get to have that privilege. I don't know what's going to happen to Summer, but know that she will be in good hands."

"NOOOOOO......

I sucked in a deep breath as my chest was shocked. My eyes fluttered open and I stared at the light. My eyes scanned the room realizing I was no longer in hell, but I knew that hell was real. The doctors worked on me and once I was stable I was being rushed down the hall somewhere.

*******

Summer

I looked around the room that Detective Smith had me in. So much was going on and I just wanted it all to end. People living secret lives and doing in and everything is just too much. My father is truly the devil himself. I don't know what the hell I was thinking by walking in this random ass house. I can't deal anymore.

I heard noise and I knew that was Smith. I prayed that he left me alone. Right now all I wanted was August. Hopefully he found me. I looked up when I saw Smith walk in. He had me chained to the headboard and I couldn't go anywhere. I feared what he may do.

"Are you hungry?" He asked.

"No. I just want to go home."

"You are home." He smiled in a creepy way.

I stared at him as he moved his gun from his holster. I knew that if I tried anything I would be dead as nails. I wish I would wake up and this wall a dream. Unfortunately for me this was my life and because of my father's sins here I was paying for them.

"Sweetheart you need to eat. I want you to have your strength for later." He smiled.

Right then and there I felt like I was going to throw up. I sent up a silent prayer asking God to bring me out of this situation. His phone rang taking his attention off of me. I watched as he looked at screen debating on answering the phone.

"What is it?" He asked the caller.

I had no idea what was going on, but from the way he was looking and the way his voice was rising it had to be something serious. A few minutes later he was hanging up. He looked angry as hell as he stared at me. He walked over to me and then mugged the hell out of me.

"I have to go handle something. Make sure you don't go nowhere now." He caressed my cheek and walked out.

I looked around not being able to do anything. My phone vibrated in my back pocket and I couldn't get to it. I knew that it had to be August or maybe my father. It were my father I had nothing to say to him. He was the reason I was sitting her in this mess to begin with. My phone kept vibrating and there was nothing that I could do.

I prayed that God came to my rescue soon or else it maybe too late.

August

I was going out of my fucking mind. All I wanted was my girl back and to put a bullet in someone. This shit was crazy and I just didn't get how everything went left so fast. Hell I shouldn't have been surprised considering all Jackson' dirt.

"Bruh have you seen Jerod?" Amp asked.

"No man. That shit got a nigga wondering."

"I know something ain't adding up."

"I still can't believe Sheryl shot that nigga."

"It was well deserved." Amp said.

My phone rung and I looked at the unfamiliar number. I normally didn't answer those numbers, but something was telling to do so.

"This Aug."

"I think I know who has Summer and where he has her."

"Who the fuck is this?"

"That's not important just know that I have been watching things and when I saw what I saw I knew something wasn't right."

"The voice sounded familiar, but I wasn't too sure of who it was."

"Who do you think has her?"

"Detective Smith....."

Excuse Mistakes!