First Date

Summer

I stood in the mirror and looked at myself. Lauren stood behind with her hands clasped with excitement. Lauren did my makeup and I had my hair pulled to one side, hanging down my right shoulder in loose curls. My dress was a black, strapless dress that hit the knee, but hugged my curves to perfection. My shoes consisted of some cheetah print Louboutin pumps and matching clutch.

"Boo you look good and I know that August gon' love what he sees." Lauren smiled and I smiled in nervousness.

"You really think he is going to love it? I mean I don't even know where we are going. He just told me to dress classy and sexy, so I have no idea where or what we are doing."

"I'm sure that whatever it is, is going to be quite special. Just relax Summer. Go with the flow of things. I know it may be a lil hard being this is your first real date, but you deserve to enjoy life and have fun. You control what you do and don't do."

I knew that she was right, but I was still somewhat reserved in the things I did, but after what I saw my hypocritical father do, I really shouldn't be concerned about what people think of me. Its all about how I carry and conduct myself in this shallow world.

"Goodness. I'm so nervous right now."

"Um Summer how the hell you gon' be nervous when you went to his office in hopes that you wouldn't be a virgin no more."

I blushed because I really was. I was just in the heat of the moment and I'm glad that August brought me back to reality real quick. I was just about to comment, but my doorbell rang.

"Summer I will get it the door, you just get your frazzled nerves together." She smiled and walked downstairs to answer the door.

I took a couple of deep breaths and gave myself a mental pep talk. I was stepping into new territories and I wanted to make sure that I didn't do too much too soon. I smoothed my hands down my dress and descended the stairs.

August was sitting on the sofa in all black, but the way my sofa was he couldn't see me. I made eye contact with Lauren and she gave me thumbs up. Just then August turned around and stood up. My eyes ran of his entire face and body. He was fine as hell. It was no other way to put it.

He had on some black Levi 550's and black, fitted, V-neck tee. It wasn't too tight nor too big. It fit just perfect. He had on some black and grey Jordan 10's, a black LV belt and  black Atlanta snapback. He smirked because he knew that I was checking him out, but I couldn't help it.

He made his way over to me and gently grabbed my waist. He looked me up and down smiling at me. He kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear.

"You look gorgeous."

"Thank you." I felt myself blush.

"You ready." He asked as he continued to hold my waist.

"Yes."

He grabbed my hand and led us out to his black Range. He opened the door and ushered me in. He walked around and got in. I looked at his profile and I had to clench my thighs together because the feeling he was evoking without even trying.

Lord God give me strength......

August

The car ride was silent, but it was a comfortable silence. I knew that she was nervous and that made me wonder if she has ever been on a real date or a date period.

"Summer you acting like you are about to jump out the damn car the way you leaning towards the car door."

"I'm fine. Where are we going?"