Karma

Sheryl

I sat back on my white leather sofa as I waited for Troy and Tony to return. Jackson just didn't know how is whole life was about to change. All the dirt that he was doing and the way he treated me and the way he treats my daughter is unacceptable. I have been on the sidelines just bidding my time. Jackson has been living a lie for so long and he has everyone fooled except for me and August.

I am so glad that she got with someone like August because he is a good man. I know he from the streets, but he turned his life around immediately after the senseless murder of his brother, one that Jackson's goons had something to do with. God has a way of pulling back sheets and Jackson's is long overdue. He stands up Sunday after the Sunday trying to preach and teach to his congregation when he has never live up to what God wanted. He is a hypocrite and his time as Pastor is winding down. I have all the ammunition that I need to make this thing blow up.

What's funny is the money that he got from Tony and Troy was my money. Then on top of that Tony and is my brother and Troy is my first cousin, but Troy doesn't know that. Money can get you in a world of trouble and Jackson has just gotten in a world of trouble. God can't even help him now, since he is using God as a cover up for his dirty work. I was so glad that our divorce was finalized months ago, but I hate that before it was I left the way that I did. I got tired of all the unnecessary bull. Once I found out how he was and who he really was I had to step away. I knew about the countless women, the main being Callie.

All the mental and verbal abuse was enough for me as well as all the other bull in which will be revealed on the day of his Appreciation. My front door swung open and it was Troy and Tony. They took seats in the chairs opposite of one another. I looked at them with a satisfied smile on my face.

"Did you let him know he had forty-eight hours?"

"Yep, but I already know his bitch ass gon' try some shit." Tony said.

"Well he can try, but he will fail." Troy stated matter-of-factly.

"I need you to keep a close eye on him and Jerod. If you need to call in the rest of the crew do so, but if you have to call in my father, then you already know what will be the end result of that."

"Whatever you need fam, you know you got it. That nigga put you through to much and you survived it all. What's about to come his way he is gon' deserve it all. I can't wait to take his punk ass down." Tony said as he rubbed his hand across his waves.

"I need you to get send word for Summer and get word to August."

"Say no more." Tony and Troy replied in unison.

I watched as they walked out and sat there thinking about how things had changed and Karma had came to bite Jackson in the ass. Sometimes you don't have to make a scene all you have to do is move in silence and silence can kill you faster than a chaos.

Jackson

"Jerod something has got to give. I mean out of nowhere these niggas don' came for me. True enough I got their money, but they ain't getting nothing. I worked too hard to build this empire to be left with nothing." I banged my hand on the coffee table.

"Well what in the hell do you want me to do. I mean you chose this path of destruction and I have been rocking with you by doing whatever you needed. I even had my brothers kill August brother for you. I hope you know if your daughter finds out about all your secrets its over for you."

"And it's over for you too young blood. You are just as much apart of this whole operation as I am."

"True, but I didn't have a baby either, one that my aunt is raising. My aunt doesn't know you are the daddy, but if she finds out things ain't gon' be the same."

"If Sheryl had just obeyed me and been the dutiful and respectful wife I wouldn't have to deal with all this, but she had to be superior to me. One thing about it she walked away with nothing and she struggling I'm sure." I smirked in satisfaction knowing that she had nothing.

I looked at Jerod and he was looking at me strangely, but I just brushed it off because I knew he didn't understand what I had going on and he never would. Now I just need to be careful of how a move because them two Devil's out there after what is rightful mine.

"Jerod you can let yourself out. I have to go work on my sermon for Sunday." I rose and headed upstairs.

I was headed to a place that no pastor had entered and nothing or nobody was going to stop me from doing what I had to do.

August

I was laid back on bed as I waited for Summer to get out the shower. I had on some black b-ball shorts and no shirt. I had smoked a blunt a few minutes ago and now I was just in chill mode. I looked to my left when Summer appeared in the doorway of my bathroom. She had on this lil black, spandex booty shorts and black sports bra.

I shook my head because she knew that body was a sin and I was on the verge of sinning. "C'mere Summer."

She walked over to me and stood by the bed as she looked at my many tattoos as if she had seen them for the first time. I grabbed her hands and pulled her across me so that she could straddle me.

"Summer you are so fuckin' beautiful and I want nothing more than ta' give you this dick all night, but I respect you and I'm a patient man especially fa' somebody that I truly care about." I pulled her head down and tangled my hand in her hair as I kissed her fiercely.

Her small hands move up and down my chest as we both took the kiss to new heights. She absently started rocking against me and I groaned breaking off the kiss.

"Summer you can't be doing shit like that with a nigga like me."

"Why?" She asked innocently, but coyly.

"Su-whatchu' doing?" I gritted my teeth as she moved so that she could rub through my shorts.

I grabbed her wrist stopping her from going too far.

"August, I want you. I want you so much. I'm ready."

"Su-"

"Shh! I trust you and I know what I want and its you I want."

I looked at her, searching her eyes to see if she was sure and I saw that she was. I rubbed my hands up and down her sides as I flipped us with her on the bottom. I pinned both hands above her head as I attacked her neck with kisses.

"August....." Her voice trailed off.

"I'm right hea' baybeh."

"Baby make slow, passionate love to me......"

Excuse Mistakes!