Deadly Explosions

Jackson

"What the fuck you mean you are HIV positive?" Jackson lunged towards her, wrapping his large hands around her neck.

All the chaos caused Sheryl's brother and cousin to burst through the door. They pulled Jackson off of Lauren and she held her throat as she gasped for air. Jackson chest heaved up and down as he looked around at everyone. His life had fallen apart. All his dirty laundry was hung out to now dry. As he looked at the hurt and confusion in his daughters eyes, he felt like pure shit.

"Well not to be funny, but there is one more bomb over Jackson that hasn't been dropped, so me being the brother that I am, I guess I will go ahead and drop this one." He looked around at everyone.

"Jordan what the hell are you talking about, August asked ready to knock the fuck out of Jordan.

"Good ole Pastor Jackson really ain't no damn pastor. This jackass paid Jerod's uncle, who lives out in LA to license and ordain him, so he was just using God and the church to make what he did look legal."

"You supposed to be my brother and you throw me under the bus." Jackson growled in anger.

"Yeah and you were supposed to be a pastor, but um...." He trailed off whistling.

This was not supposed to be happening to me, but Callie had it in for me all because I didn't come through with the money that she wanted. I refused to give some dumb bitch money that couldn't follow instructions. Replaying the words that Lauren had said made him feel sick to his stomach.

If Lauren was HIV positive I don't know where the hell she got it from. That meant that she had been fucking someone else. I just couldn't believe that all this was happening. The only person that was missing right now was Jerod's bitch ass and I wondered where the hell he was. Right now the best thing for me to do is pray.

Sheryl

I held Camilla and looked at Summer. She looked like she had been through hell and back. In all actuality she had been. She was only twenty-one and was dealing with stuff that didn't make no damn sense.  I now had to tell her who her brother was. I know that she is going to be shocked once I tell her, but it's just what happened.

August posted up against the wall as he took in all the information. She could tell that there was going to be a major strain in their relationship. It was going to be hard for Summer to open up her heart and love someone as well as trust them. You have to trust a person before you can really say that you love them.

Sheryl walked over to Jordan and handed him Camilla. He stepped into the far corner and special attention to his niece. She turned back to Summer so that she could explain to her who her brother was and what happened.

"Summer there is a lot that you don't understand and although it seemed it wasn't smart of me to leave you with Jackson, I had to because had I stayed I would have wound up dead. See your father tried several times to kill me with some special drug that he had gotten out in LA. By the grace of God what he had planned didn't succeed."

Summer gasped as tears streamed down her face. She looked over at her father the one that adored. Now she was seeing him for who he really was.

"I found out I was pregnant and I knew that if Jackson had found out I was he would have killed me for sure. He didn't want anymore children because it would ruin his rep."

Summer shook her head not believing the monster that her father really was. My heart ached so bad for her because she deserved better than what she had gotten all of her life. Summer was living in a fairytale, a fake fairytale at that.

"Well who is my other sibling? You said that he has been watching me and I have been seeing him so who is it?"

"Amp."

"WHAT?" Summer yelled.

"Damn and I fucked your brother too." Callie smirked.

Summer

I stood there looking around at people that I thought I knew, but I really didn't. When Callie uttered those words a rage deep within made me walk across the room and slap the holy piss out of her. I shook with anger because this was all too much to me. Never would I have thought this would have happened. This shouldn't happen to anybody.

"How could somebody be so cold and evil as most of you are? I just don't understand." I shook my head.

"Summer this is the real world and in the real world real shit happens like this. People just tend to hide and sweep shit under the rug." Aug stated.

"And August you are no better than the next." I glared at him from across the room.

I flinched when she saw the deadly look on August face. "Summer as far as I'm concerned your whole damn family is fucked up. You standing here acting like you are a saint. You may not have done the things that most of us in this room has done, but you have done things too." He snarled at her.

Tears streamed down her face. Everything and everyone around her wasn't real anymore. Her life didn't feel as jovial as it once did. I wondered if God was trying to tell me something. In that moment I remembered some of the things that August had hinted at. I turned around looking at everyone, before running out of the house without a real destination.

Nobody tried to stop me and I was grateful for that. I did feel a little hurt that August didn't try to come after me. As I trailed down the driveway I thought about how August and I wouldn't work. My uncle and father had something to do with the death of his brother. Now I'm starting to think that is why he finally decided to deal with me for revenge sakes.

I was confused as hell right now. I was so messed up I couldn't even pray like I wanted too. I needed peace and understanding. I made my way around the neighborhood and I took a left down a trail. As I walked farther down I noticed that it was a house that set off from everyone else's there.  Something beckoned me inside and I went.

Right now I wasn't in my right frame of mind and sure wasn't thinking logically at all. The house was immaculate, but I got an eerie feeling as I walked through. I was surprised to fine the door unlocked and opened. I headed upstairs and there were pictures of Jesus that adorned the walls and religious quotes as well as bible verses that were on the walls.

Even seeing that I felt uneasy, but something kept leading through the hall. There was a door cracked open and I could see a shadow from a body. She pushed the door open to find Jerod's body hanging from the ceiling.

He was dead.

I gasped and backed out void of screaming. As I backed out I bumped into a hard body. I turned and looked up into a sinister face. I couldn't believe who it was as I stared into their eyes. I could tell that it was something way off with this person.

"Oh my God its you....."

"Yeah it's me and I have been waiting and watching you. I have waited patiently for this moment. You are so beautiful."

I move back and they moved closer.

"Don't be afraid. I'm your guardian angel....."

I'm really about to twist some things up. Now remember Callie has a brother keep that in mind.

Excuse Mistakes!