Quick Distraction

August

I held the phone away from my ear. I knew I was hitting this blunt hard, but what Summer just said had me fucked up. I placed the phone back to my ear. "Na' let me get this shit straight, you have a baby that was left on your doorstep and you haven't called the fucking police?" I slightly raised my voice.

"August I know I need to call the police and all, I just couldn't bare to do so. I know that if I do she will end up in protective custody and its too many crazies out here."

"Summer give me thirty minutes and I will be over there. I'm not letting you deal with this shit alone."

"Aug-"

"Summer I will be there in thirty." I hung up before she could protest.

It is too much crazy shit going on. People fucking with me and now her. Something has got to give. I need to get to the bottom of everything and I need to do so fast. This shit is really going to spin out of control because Summer really doesn't know how her uncle, Jordan Jones was a part of the big drug operation back then. The bad part about is I shot and killed him when he tried to break into my shit.

I shook my thoughts away so that I could get dressed.  I had to see what the hell was going with this baby situation. I just wondered who in the hell would leave a baby on her doorstep. Whoever it was it had to be someone that knew her. It didn't take me long to get dressed. I grabbed up my keys and phone, heading out to see what was what.

Callie

I bit on my nails nervously as I stared at my brother. He looked at me like I was crazy after I told him what I had done. I knew that leaving Camilla on Summer's doorstep. I really wasn't in the market to raise a baby, one that was created by Summer's daddy.

"Camille have you lost your fucking mind? Why in the hell would you do that shit. That was not apart of the plan. Jackson is going to lose his damn mind when he finds out, but in a way it serves him right considering he didn't keep his word on the money he owed us both." My brother rubbed his chin in thought.

"So you not mad."

"I'm mad, but it may work in our favor. This may be what really breaks up Jackson's little twisted game."

Camille smirked inwardly because she knew that she was working the hell out this plan. She just hated that things were not going to go the way that Jackson thought. Poor Summer didn't know how dirty her father really was. He was sleeping with me and then her best friend, which it was Lauren that told everything that she did when she did it. Summer assumed that it was me doing all the talking, but it was her trusted best friend.

"So what do you want to do next?"

"Right not let's just see how this plays out. You know that Jackson's brother is the one that wrecked his club. August just doesn't know that."

"Wait...What? I thought that August shot and killed him when Jerod's brother did what they did."

"That was a setup. Everything was a setup and now all of Jackson's dirty little secrets are about to come out."

Camille couldn't believe the web that had just been tangled. This was too much and now she was starting to have small regrets about this. She had a feeling that something bad was going to happen.

Summer

The doorbell rang just as she had got the baby down. She had went a bought so much stuff for her and in the few days that she had her, she had gotten attached. That could surely be a bad thing. She walked to the door and swung it open.