Chapter 31: almost lover alone and ally (part 2)

Clarke sat in the car, silently, watching Jason as he spoke about Bellamy. Part of her didn't want to know, she felt it was personal, and she knew it was something that Bellamy didn't want her to know.

"He started this little rebellion of his own. You know, the normal teenage mistakes, like the disrespect you give to your superiors, cheating on your girlfriend? A rebel without a cause kind of thing." He looked to Clarke and then back to the road. "Well, he was doing that kind of thing. So, this little crusade Bellamy was on, got worse, much worse. He went from bad boy to town outlaw. He stealing thing, harassing people.-"

"That doesn't sound like Bellamy." Clarke interrupted, she looked from the window to Jason, waiting for his response.

Jason sighed loudly. "Well, it is." He continued.

"Bellamy is a good man, he-"

"Bellamy is practically a professional liar. He was clearly just using you to get what he wanted."

"I don't have any money, he knows that." Clarke argued, her voice a bit sharp and angry.

"He must've wanted something other than money." Jason told her. "That's how Bellamy works."

"No. What could he possibly want from he? He's been helping me a-"

"Sex." Jason told her, cutting her off guard.

"Excuse me?" Clarke asked, a bit irritated at this point.

"He must've wanted to have sex with you." Jason repeated, continuing to drive.

"No." She shook her head. "Bellamy doesn't want anything from me, he's a good man."

"He may seem like it, but his not." Jason told her, in a voice that sounded like pure reality. Reality sucks. (Author's Note: Haha. I had to!)

"Well, then you don't know your son." Clarke told him with sass.

"I know my son, you're the one that doesn't know him."

"What? No." Clarke shook her head.

"This man Bellamy is pretending to be, isn't who he really is."

"No. He told me that he didn't want to get me hurt, a-and we kissed, and I-"

Jason looked over at Clarke, his face expression cold and hard, unlike before when he was all sunshine, rainbows, and smiles. "He cares about you?"

Clarke nodded, slowly, a bit thrown off by the expression on his face. "At least I thought he did until you-"

"But he doesn't want you to get hurt?" Jason clarified.

"Yeah, at least that's what he told me." A small sigh exhaled Clarke's lips.

"So that means that he cares about you."

"I-I hope so." Clarke sighed. "What the hell are you doing? First you tell me that he's lying then you tell me that he cares about me. You're making no sense."

"But, you thought he cared about you?" Jason asked, and it was almost becoming a bit creepy how obsessed Jason seemed with Clarke and Bellamy's relationship.

"Yes." Clarke started.

"That's just what I needed to hear." He smiled, but it wasn't a friendly smile like before. This time, it m was a creepy one, the kind that the bad guy would always wear in movies, the kind that made your skin crawl.

All of a sudden, he took a sharp turn down a different, more unpopulated road. There was a few cars, four at most.

"What are you doing?" Clarke asked, alarmed.

"Shut up." Jason said, causing her to go wide eyed.

"Where are you taking me?!" Clarke yelled as she reached for the car's door handle.

If Jason made her anymore uncomfortable she would just jump out the car, probably not the safest decision, but it seemed safer then basing with Jason.

"I wouldn't do that." Jason pulled a gun out of the Center consul, and pointed it at Clarke. "Put you hands up."

Clarke didn't listen, and pulled the door handle, the door was only opened a crack until Jason reached over and slammed it shut. He locked the car.

"Now you listen to me, if you do everything I tell you to do, I'll make sure to get you out."

"What?No.Stop.Let me go!" Clarke blurted out the words do quick that it was hard to tell what she was saying. Clarke started pulling hard at the car's door handle, but the wouldn't open, she tugged at the lock, but it stayed in it's place.

"You should be listening to me!" Jason yelled through gritted teeth, and put the gun up to her head, sitting it right on her temple.

Clarke immediately pulled her hands from the door and put them in the air, she wanted to leave the car, not leave her life. No way in hell she was gonna do something stupid enough to to get herself shot.

"Good." Jason smirked, keeping the gun at her head as he drove.

Clarke shook nervously, it was hard for her not to just burst out in tears.

"Awe, honey, calm down. As long as you do what I tell you to, I'll let you go." He reached out a stroked her hair, she leaves away from him. Pushing herself towards that door.

"Now you listen to me, missy-" Clarke cut him off doing one of the dumbest things possible. She reached other and punched him right across the face.

He tuned to her with clenched teeth. "Watch what you're doing before you get yourself killed!" After only a second of saying this, Jason came to a stop.

Clarke looked over at him, glaring. "Wh-"

The car door swung open. "This is her?" A man with a deep voice asked.

Jason nodded, and it all happened so fast. The man with he deep voice grabbed Clarke's forearm pulling her out of the car, Clarke traded to pry his hand off her arm, but he was far too strong for her to fight.

"Blake will be here as soon as he finds out we have her." Jason spoke to the other man a devilish grin present on his face.

It wasn't until that moment when Clarke relied what she had done. She had made a big mistake.