Discovery, Part 1

Brace yourselves, my lovelies... this is gonna be a pretty long chapter. P.S. I'm using the D/G, R/G, M/G, L/G abbreviations again for the next two chapters.

Donnie

"D/G!" I rushed outside the lab to find her out cold on the ground. My mind was reeling-- what had just happened?! I had watched her disappear and reappear, like an apparition, and then fall through a wall... It didn't make any sense.

I knelt next to her, carefully taking her into my arms and carrying her back into the lab, clearing the table and laying her down. Despite how crazy it was that Y/N had somehow... done that, I was positive there was a reason behind it. She had never been detailed about her ordeal with the Shredder... she must've been hiding something she didn't want me to know. I furrowed my brow and checked her pulse; her vital signs were stable, though her breathing was a bit uneven.

I'm going crazy, I thought, This can't be real, right?

It was more of a prayer than a question.

I was desperately trying to think of an explanation when Leo raced in.

Leo

My eyes were wide as I rushed into the lab carrying L/G.

"Donnie!" I cried, "W-We were in the dojo, and then everything started floating, and... and..." I cocked my head to the side as I glimpsed D/G passed out on the lab table.

D rubbed his temples with his forefinger and thumb. He gestured for me to come over, helping me set her down on the cot.

"Something happened to her too?" he asked me, "Something... abnormal?"

I only nodded, feeling like I was going to be driven insane with worry. My brain was going a hundred miles an hour as Donnie scanned both L/G and D/G with his mutagen scanner. The results seemed to upset him greatly as he muttered, "I knew it..."

My heart jumped into my throat at his words. I knew that couldn't mean anything good.

The lab door burst open again.

Mikey

"Dudes, M/G just blacked out!" I shouted as I hurried in, shifting my girlfriend as gently in my arms as possible, "She was like the Flash or something, man! One minute she's there and the next..."

Donnie groaned, "Put her down over here, Mikey." He gestured to the counter across from where D/G was laying.

I set M/G down and whirled around to face my bros.

"What's happening?!" I exclaimed, gesturing to the girls passed out around the lab.

"I have no idea," Donnie replied, rushing over to his computer, "Their systems are showing signs of mutagen, but... but it isn't changing them physically...I think it's having mental effects."

I looked down at M/G, my heart feeling like someone had just run over it with the Shellraiser.

"Please be okay, my lady," I murmured sadly.

A shout echoed from the dojo.

Raph

No. No, no, no. I scooped R/G up and raced to the lab, bursting in, not giving any thought to the other girls blacked down on the tables and cots.

"Donnie!" I looked helplessly down at R/G-- Man, I hated being helpless.

Donnie looked exhausted. He gestured to a cot he'd set up right beside the one L/G was lying on. I set R/G down, biting my lip in angst as I watched her breathing come in short puffs. I hated myself for what I'd done back there in the dojo, holding my sai to a stranger's throat, that had turned out to be her all along...