Part A

Backdrop : Sanyukta & Randhir ❤ In love since 2 years,their Fite time almost coming to an end, few months of college left..

The final round of their DT competition left, she's the captain, he's the Co driver. Recently a lot of troubles & arguments regarding their placement and as to who will go where? Their future was a big question mark. As much as they loved each other, they were both career centric, they both wanted their dream, Randhir still wanted to work with the Sanyals and he had decided that S would work there too.

This was the beginning point of their drift, S knew why the job was offered & she rejected it, she dint wanna be his trofy wife, she was an independent self made girl and she had to prove that to her dad, she decided she'd apply to a big firm and no matter what she would prove her worth.

Sandhir had fights each day and it intensified even more when he heard she had got the job at Jw motors Dubai. He was against it, he threw fits, he told her he'll move with her, he told her finally giving up that he couldn't live without her, that nothing in the world mattered more than her, but she denied, even thou she knew his family was against her, she wanted Rd to get all the love he craved as a kid.

She dint have it in herself to take that away from him, she explained him all of this and promised that nothing would change between them, that distance was just a number & their love was forever, she said she'll work here for two years, gain some experience and come back to India where they both could start something together.

It took weeks before which randhir came to terms with this, his heart was with her & how could he let the love of his life live so far away, he dint have a good feeling about this but S being the head strong girl she is, assured him that their love had been thru so much, this was just another testing time and they would get thru it..

One night randhir barged into her hostel room at night, sobbing, and engulfing her, she woke up and turned around in bed, worried to see her baby sob so hard "what is it Randhir? I'm right here" she said wiping his tears..
"But you won't be Sanyukta, you won't be, when I feel lonely, you'll be gone in another two months, what will I do then?"

"Sadu I'll be one phonecall away, we can Skype, we'll talk everyday, and you have your family and this is temporary, I'll be with you for life after this" she said as tears made their way thru her eyes too, she couldn't see him so vulnerable, they were so invested in each other, it was like their love was so strong, it physically hurt to see the other one sad..

" But I'll wanna hold you this way and be with you and kiss you, and I can't over calls and Skype, Sanyukta take me with you, why are you doing this? "his sobs grew louder, he felt like he'd choke" you don't love anymore, do you? " his insecurity getting the better of him, he blurted it out, and saw the hurt on her face, he immediately regretted it, but what could he do? How could he help this?" Don't distance us Farzi, I'll die without you " his last words sent Chills striking straight in her heart, she needed him to shut up & she knew what could console him best, she moved closer in bed & took him in for a deep soothing kiss, she kissed him until his breath evened out.

He pulled her closer & continued till they both fell asleep in each others arms.

PS : it's gonna be a future Interpretation of their life :) with lots of ups and downs!