Chapter Seven

As Damien had nowhere else to live anymore I invited him to live with me and Alan, I knew he wouldn't mind. I then remembered that I hadn't even told them all where id rushed off too and id been out for 4 hours now.

As me and Damien walked up the drive way, I noticed all the lights were turned out. I quietly twisted my key in the door just in case Alan had gone to sleep. I walked into the front room and saw Alan, Austin and Kellin all asleep on the sofa with the credits of Avatar going past on the TV and two empty bowls with popcorn packets on the floor. They looked so adorable all snuggled up on the sofa together. I didn't want to wake them, so Damien and I both squashed up on my favourite chair and slowly drifted to sleep.

I was woken by a flash of bright light. Alan's camera was the first thing I saw as I opened my eyes. I then noticed Damien snuggling into my shoulder, like a little kid. I quickly jumped up from the chair and hit the camera out of my face, I saw Alan's giggling face, I couldn't resist laughing back. He hugged me and I gave him a small kiss on the cheek,then I turned to Damien. "This is my brother Damien, he needed a place to crash, I hope you don't mind him staying a while?" I looked at him with sad eyes, I knew he couldn't say no to them. "Yeah, sure, he can stay in the spare room if you like" Alan replied with a big smile. "Im going to take a shower so ill be back in 5, keep an eye on him" I began walking off to the bathroom for a nice warm shower which was much needed.

I finished my shower and quickly ran to mine and Alan's room as I forgot to take my clothes in the bathroom with me, luckily the front room door was shut. For some reason today, I actually wanted to make an effort with what I looked like. I turned to the mirror, still sitting in my towel and began drying my hair,I then put it into a high ponytail, I also figured it might need dyeing again soon to.

I looked at the calendar on the wall as I went to walk out the door when I realized it was my birthday in two days, my 18th. Looking at the words 'my birthday' made me feel slightly excited, although I still didn't want to make a big deal out of it, no one else did, so why should i? Suddenly Alan burst through the door, I quickly chucked the calendar on the floor and kicked it under the bed. "Hey, are you okay?" he asked as he took my hand. "Yeah, im fine, why?" I immediately replied, it was obvious I wasn't fine,why did I reply so fast?

After a casual talk Alan and I returned to the front room to find Damien, Austin, Phil and Kellin all sitting around the tv each holding an Xbox remote. "When did Phil get here?" I asked, puzzled. "Oh, sorry Damien let me in, we thought we would just play this as Damien told us that you two were speaking in the other room" Phil replied. Wow, he also got acquainted quickly with my brother like Austin and Kellin had.

"It's fine, don't sweat it" I laughed as I patted Phil on the back. He sat back down, going red in the face from embarrassment. Alan walked back into the room, I never noticed he left but he looked so proud,it was a kind of creepy face actually,"Erm, what's that face for?" Austin asked, as if he just read my mind, everyone in the room was now watching his massive smile grow into a chuckle. "Pack your bags everyone, I just booked our plane tickets" he jumped into the crowd of boys as they all jumped into him hugging him, even Damien,I am 100% confused now. "Tickets?" I asked frowning at Alan as he turned to cuddle me,I hugged him back any how.

"Yes beautiful, I'm taking everyone to England for your birthday" he then kissed me and turned to Kellin who now had a bottle of alcohol in his hand and was pouring shots. i still stood there, on my own, happiness was building up inside of me, he actually knew it was my birthday, he also noticed I made an effort with myself today, a big smile hit my face and I ran to join the others. "Thank you baby" I hugged Alan's waist tightly and kissed his cheek whilst standing behind him still.

The evening came around and the house was now a little more packed with people joining us for our UK trip. Alan started to check off a list of who was here or not, I read the list over shoulder,wow there sure was a lot of people coming, Me and Alan(obviously), Austin, Damien, Kellin, Mike, Jaime, Tony, Phil, Vic, Mike's girlfriend and her friend, also two of Alan's friends from college. We all had our suitcases packed and ready, we all left the house as the flight was in 3 hours, we had to get there first.

I walked out the front door and the first thing I saw was the most gorgeous glistening white limo, parked in the road next to sidewalk at the end of our path. I jumped with excitement, Austin laughed as he saw the child in me burst out,oops.

Arriving at the airport just on time all 14 of us got out the limo, everyone stared. Before the fun plane journey could start we had to go through the most boring part of the airport, Security, checking in, waiting around etc, so tiring.

Finally we were on the plane, I sat with Alan and Jaime,I had only met Jaime a few times before but we got on well, he never let a good conversation die, unlike Alan, who was now fast asleep, he looked adorable. Jaime seemed interested in everyone, he liked asking questions "So, how are you and Alan getting along?" he seemed genuinely interested. "Yeah, were great thank you, do you have a girlfriend?" I asked back. "No, not me, nobody wants me" he said back, he gave a little smile to hide his seriousness, I felt so bad for him, he seemed like a nice guy, I sarcastically said "aww" and hugged him, the hug lasted a lot longer than I realized ,more like the whole rest of the flight, I was snuggled into the side of him with a blanket on and reading my book, whilst he played games on his phone with his arm around me.

We finally landed and we all met at the front of the airport after being split up trying to get our bags back. "Have a nice sleep baby?" I joked, running over to Alan giving him a big hug and whispering "I love you really" in his ear. I felt his body tense up as he hugged me tighter and whispered back "I love you too". Everyone was eventually here so we made our way to the hotel.