Chapter Eight

The hotel looked beautiful and grand. Me, Alan, Austin and Kellin shared a room, Vic, Jaime, Tony and Mike in another room, Alan's two friends from college in their own room and Mike's girlfriend and her friend in a room and Phil and Damien shared the last room together. We all got settled quickly in our rooms. I love our room, most of the colours in the room are different shades of cream and brown.

We all decided to go to a club to celebrate my 18th, all the boys got ready in my room with Alan, whilst Me, Mike's girlfriend and her friend got ready in their room. It was pretty awkward seeing as I don't really know them. "Did you want to borrow any clothes at all?" one of them asked, I assumed it was Mike's girlfriend as she had 'mike' in fancy writing tattooed on her wrist. She had quite a few tattoos, black long hair and a few piercings, she was so pretty I was quite jealous. "I wouldn't mind" I politely replied, as I wanted to see what her dress sense was like. "Okay, take a look in the blue suitcase, it has my name on it, Rihanna" she then gave a little smile and walked to the mirror to try on clothes with her friend.

Unzipping her bag, I instantly found the most amazing heels, they were black, suede with studs on the back of the heel. "Wow", I pulled out the shoes from the bag and held them up "they must of cost so much" I said, Rihanna slowly turned her head and laughed, "No, they weren't too much, wear them if you like, I was thinking of wearing these" she then handed me a dark blue shoe, with a massive heel. I smiled and nodded, "Thank you so much, they're beautiful, and yes, you should wear them!" I beamed a big smile at her, she had the best collection of shoes, I know I normally would go for converses, or vans, but studded heels were my favourite for my going out shoes. I felt relived that my burgundy colour dress, with small studs around the collar matched so well with the shoes. I love studs!

With all the boys now dressed, and smartly, and all the girls dressed too, we hit the town. We found a brilliant club, the music had a lot of beat, not something I would normally listen to, but it made me want to dance. We all reached the bar, "Drinks for everyone!" Alan shouted to our group, he ordered 14 glasses of alcohol, god knows what. After that there were at least 3 more rounds from Alan, as he went to order a 4th round of drinks he first looked in his wallet, "shit, im out everyone" and he sighed, back to the dancefloor he went anyway.

I could see the guilt dancing on Kellin's face, "Ill pay now Alan" and he started reaching for his wallet, Alan ran back over still dancing, and picked me up, spinning me around, he started laughing, then he kissed me, for ages. He only stopped kissing me when Kellin handed us our 4th round of drinks, his hand was still on my side. As the night went on everyone in the group started to separate and we soon became groups of 2 or 3. The night is so chilled out, but I felt a little drunk, im not a lightweight but I could really feel it getting to me, like fast. By now I was just sitting on a long sofa in the corner of the club, with Jaime and Phil, Phil and Jaime were showing each other their phones and laughing until Phil announced he was going to find the others, we both waved and moved closer to each other.

As I sat with Jaime I noticed his pupils looked really big, I began laughing, Jaime started laughing too, "Jaime, your pupils, they're huge" and I made a hand gesture and slipped slightly off the seat at the same time. "you can talk", Jaime snorted back, "Your pupils are so big" then he gently grabbed my face and we were both in tears, laughing at each other, other people must of thought we were mad, but I felt like I was on top of the world, not normally like me, I was a bit worried for myself but I felt happy so what mattered.

Suddenly I felt a soft pair of lips touch mine, I automatically squeezed my eyes shut, then I opened them to see Jaime's spikey hair, I knew his hair from anywhere, he was the only one who wore it like that. I carried on kissing him, I knew what was happening, I just couldn't bring myself to stop it, like honestly, I tried to tell myself to let go of Jaime but I physically couldn't, my brain didn't feel like it was listening to me. This carried on for most of the night, it was wrong and I still hadn't stopped it.

We all finally started to get back to the hotel, I have no idea where everyone is, I got a taxi to the hotel with Jaime, Austin and Rihanna's friend, everyone else was out of sight.

We arrived at the hotel and we all went to my room, i still felt completely out of it, Austin and Rihanna's friend ended up leaving, "Hey, im just going to Stacey's room, in a bit" Austin shouted back, finally I knew her name, it had been annoying me all night. I then realized It was just me and Jaime left alone. I desperately didn't want anything to happen.

But instead of anything like that happening he gave me a big hug, we pulled away from each other and he continued staring at my face for another 5 minutes, my lips to be precise, I know he wanted to kiss me again, but im so glad he decided not to, in my state I don't think I wouldn't of tried to stop him. After a while we both sobered up and agreed to watch 'Marley and Me' on the tv, we both layed in bed, he sat upwards a bit more than me and I took a comfy spot on his belly to lay down on, we then shared a pot noodle.