Chapter Four

After a few blissful moments of kissing, the bedroom door creaked open a little, I didn't take any notice of it, Austin didn't. Then the door swung fully open and a pretty pissed off Alan had now joined us in the room shutting the door behind him. "WHAT THE FUCK AUSTIN" Alan shouted as he pushed Austin off of me. "Chill out dude, she isn't your girl." Austin replied as he made a calming gesture with his hands. "Why do you think I bought her here, I obviously like her, it means something if I actually let her meet my friends, and then you backstab me".

At this point, I was just standing in the middle of them. Were Alan Ashby and Austin Carlile actually fighting over me? "Just stop," I screeched "I'll make this easier, im no ones girl" then I stormed out the bedroom, out of the apartment and off down the street. I decided I would just go to bed, I couldn't be dealing with this stress.

Strange noises woke me up, a distressed voice babbling around the room, it was Austin, What was he doing here? I shot up from bed and tried to let my eyes adjust "Austin, what the hell are you doing here?" I sleepily cried out.

"Alan's hurt,hes been involved in a crash, we need to get to him" he said before putting the phone up to his ear again "please, Alan, tell me where you are, I want to help?" after Alan had protested against telling him for almost 10 minutes, he finally blurted out where he was.

I jumped in the car with Austin and we drove for a while before we saw a familiar person slumped over, sitting on the edge of a curb. Austin quickly pulled the brakes and we ran out of the car over to Alan.

"ALAN" I shouted as he suddenly doubled over and then I saw all the blood, over the curb, his hand, his jeans and, oh my god his bone with sticking out of his jeans. It was pretty obvious he has broken his leg. I sprinted over to him and sat beside him, I held his head in my lap and kept kissing his forehead telling him, "everythings okay, were calling an ambulance, don't fucking move" I felt so worried, he didn't seem like he was sober, even the smallest bit of soberness was nowhere to be seen.

The ambulance arrived and I went with him. After the doctors had finished up his cast and brought him back to his senses, everything turned out fine, apart from the broken leg obviously. When the doctors would finally let me see him, I ran over to him and sat on the edge of the bed. I recognize this, except last time I was the one lying in bed.

Austin and I were escorted out of the room as the hospital staff carried out more checks and procedures. I hadn't felt as far away from Austin all night as I did in this moment as we sat four five chairs away from each other with our heads in our hands. Austin appeared into the chair next to me and sat down with a loud sigh. "I'm so sorry Lily, this should never had happened". I nodded my head in agreement, all that mattered now was Alan being okay.