Something bout it felt like home..

Authors Message

Hey everybody this is the new chapter hope you all like it .

Lasey P.O.V

“Thanks for meeting me .”

“You said it was important?”

“Yes.”

Sitting in star bucks with Sam I know this is something I have to do .I need her .

“I guess I should’ve known if you were to call it would be about Zoey .Although 4 am seems a bit drastic .”She says sipping on her coffee clearly irritated to be here with me .

“You are the only one that could maybe bring her back .She has been out  of it for the past week .I guess I am scared that’s all .”I say staring at my coffee cup  .This really needs to work .

Why did all this have to happen .Why did everything we build so high have to tumble down so quickly without warning .

“So she has been distant I’m sure it doesn’t mean anything .Oh wait its Zoey we are talking about .”Sam says

“That’s not funny she wouldn’t do that ,Sam you don’t get it .Look you said you were there for me if I needed to talk so ?”

“Lasey she loves you .”She says frowning to herself .

“I know .I just can’t get in .Her mind is always somewhere else .Maybe we shouldn’t be talking about this .”I say staring at my phone .

“So what do you want me to do?You are the one who called . Other than sharing a horrific killer girl , me and Zoey don’t really get along anymore .”Sam says shaking her head

“But you could try …”I whisper

“What does it matter .She will be fine .”She says flatly

“Why are you being like this I thought we were friends now?”I say staring at her as she stares to the back .

“Because I am still in love with you .How can you not see that .” She says her eyes meeting mine in a sad hopeless gesture she rises her shoulders and let them fall again .

Shit .

“Sam…”I say as she slides out of the booth

“Let me just think about it .”She says smiling at me

“Thank you .”I say quickly hugging her

“I have to go .”She says taking my arms off her and walking out .

Every time I see Sam it’s just some awful reminder that I messed up a great friendship  .I know she will help us .No matter what Sam feels for me ,her friendship with Zoey is still something that matters .Something worth saving .I just hope she can put her friendship with Zoey ahead of her feelings for me .

I love Sam .What she did for me going into that school was amazing but I am so terribly in love with Zoey that anything else just seems like settling for less .It all just seems trivial.

Walking into my room I smile at Zoey .Sleeping like a baby .I need to fix this.

Taking off my coat and my shoes I climb into bed and kiss her forehead ever so gently .

“You still make me want to jump your bones .”I whisper to her playing with her hair

“Lasey!”I hear my dad call .What the hell why is he yelling like that 5 am in the morning .