Chapter 4 - It's me ,you and Cali **

Authors Note

Hey guys sorry for the long ass wait but I made this chapter especially long to make it up to you.

Please vote and comment it you want more updates like this one .

Long and made out of love lol.

Comment guys I love it when you comment**

Lasey P.O.V

“Do you feel me Lasey..”She whispers rubbing herself against my back..

“Yes ..Stop Zoey..”I moan feeling her hand spread over my bare stomach ,floating wet kisses off in my neck

Biting my ear softly she strokes…my nipple…Gosh..that feels too good .

I know she is just teasing me ..Seeing if I like her like that.

“You want me touching you .You want me fcking you Lasey..”She whispers dragging her hands over my ass.

Sqeeuzing my ass softly ,tenderly kissing my back .I know this is just teasing she can’t want me .I’m just Las..

“Clear those thoughts out of that beautiful mind and just let me make you feel alive Lasey .Like you never felt alive before .”She moans sliping her hand over my breast ..Gliding her finger over my nipples

“ Yes I want it Zoey..”I moan hard feeling her hand swift hard against my breast making me feel numb and sensitive as I feel her take away her hand only to return it with..

OMG!!

Grabbing my pillow I feel her wet fingers against my hard nipple..

“Shhh Lase I having even gotten to the moaning part yet..”She says giggling as I feel her hand slide down my stomack and her other hand easily flips me over .

Hovering breathlessly above me she bites her pink lips looking down at her hand as it flows over my panties..

“Do you want it Lasey..?”She asks me seriously her eyes reaching mine shimmering with lust and fire..Almost making me explode right there!!!!

“Yes please Zoey..Please.”I moan biting my lip feeling her hand glide in my panties

“Lasey Honey…”I hear someone say and Zoey disappear.I jump up and try to foloow her but I can’t find her

“Honey wake up..”I hear as sunlight hits my face and I see my dad smiling at me with a cup of coffee.

Shit.

Zoey P.O.V

Feeling the sun on my face I jump out of bed feeling surprisingly happy.

I walk to my moms room and see her doing her routine crossword puzzle .Climbing on her bed I smile at her and wonder if people think I look like her .She’s really beautiful my moma .

“Frowning at me through her book she puts it down and pats the space next to her .I crawl in next to her as she throws her arms around me.

“Morning honey isn’t it a little early to be up for you .I usually only hear those monstrous sound maybe ten minutes before you school should start .”She says grinning an evil grin at me

And I know today is going to be a good day .My mom knows who I am .Her baby .

“Not funny moma that bed is just way to comfortable besides I work so freaking hard at school ..”I say lying