Chapter 12 - It takes two to whisper quietly

Authors Message

Hey guys this is the twelfth chapter .

So extremely proud of this and to where it is heading

don't worry there is still a lot more to come .

University is coming up for them soon and a whole new life

as they have to deal with several obstacles .

More drama ,More friends and maybe even a threesome..

Maybe..

And an old friend you all love.

Well here it is...

Zoey P.O.V

This must be some sort of evil yet beautiful dream there is no way my life could be this amazing .There is no way I am looking at the most beautiful girl in the world and calling her mine .

How is it possible that she could want me as much as I do .It's not .There is something that draws me to Lasey .Something that makes me want to kiss her each chance I get .It's so strange but yet I can't being without this feeling anymore .

"M..Morning "She says wiping her eyes smiling her cute little smile at me just like she always does .

I quickly kiss her and feel myself smile on the inside .Oh my I actually want to break into song .So corny thing like Bruno mars or Taylor Swift .Nah she is going to think I am a weirdo .Which I am just for her .

Her eyes her eyes ...

Yeah that song lol sorry I don't know the rest

"Hey you."I say wiping away a blond hair .

"Mmm now I could get used to waking up like that ."She says touching her lip softly blushing .

I lean in staring into her eyes asking for permission which she quickly turn into kissing .

Feeling her lips plant soft kisses on mine makes me want her even more ,makes me want to do what we did last night all over again .

"Uhm...Lasey.."I hear her dads voice and I quickly throw the covers over us ducking my head in embarrassment .

"Sorry dad we were just about to get up ."She apologizes

"Mmm didn't look like it ."He says in a humour filled tone

"Well look girls you should get ready for school you are already late."He says closing the door

Peeping my head to see if he is still there I hear Lasey giggle .

"Sorry but you know my dad knows you sleep over here sometimes ,yet you are embarrassed."She says touching my cheek

"No babe it's just that...well look my boobies and I don't want your dad to see all of me like that .Besides I got to share at your boobies the whole time."I say smirking

"Your very evil Miss Davids ."She says grinning at me

"Mmm you don't seem to mind ."I say jumping up from the bed glancing at her watching her stare at my body .I guess I still got it .

"You look a little red there Lase ."I say teasing her

Smirking at me she climbs out of bed wearing only her underwear showing of her...FINE body .Her stomach toned and legs too sexy for words .Not even mentioning her breasts perfectly cupped with or without her bra .

"Staring?"She asks standing close to me .

Shaking my head and clearing my thought I smile at her and quickly kiss her cheek grabing my bag and heading into the bathroom