Chapter 10 - The girl behind the black door

Author Note

Next chapter .

Hope you guys comment and vote .

Here comes Sam ,Lasey and Zoey .

Earlier update because of all the positive feedback keep it going guys!!

Lasey P.O.V

Have you ever felt like you missed something you never had .Like thinking you were doing fine in your life but once you saw a glimpse of something more you couldn’t let go .You wouldn’t let go .

That is the way I feel about her .

I feel her with me even when she is not .

I yearn for her smell miles away .

I miss her .

I miss sharing these thoughts with her .

It’s been 4 hours and I can’t stop thinking about her .I might be addicted .

Addicted to her .

Addicted to us .

Beep Beep

Incoming call Sammy Baby

Watching my phone I take a deep breath and answer .

“Hello?”I say waiting to here her voice

“Lase were the hell are you ?Are you okay?”She says clearly worried .

She was just worried …

“Hey baby um I had gone to bed early wasn’t feeling very well..”I lie

Why am I doing this .

“Do you want me to come over?”She asks sincerely

No..

“Sam I don’t want you to get sick .Then you would feel just as horrible as I do .That is very horrible.”I say not convinced she would feel anywhere close to as horrible as I do .

 “But I don’t mind babe…I’m going home tomorrow..”She says sounding upset

“I’m sorry maybe I could come visit you at university Thursday to Sunday?”I say trying to make her feel better .

How the hell could this have happened .This is not the person I was meant to be .This is not who I want to be ..

“Okay then…love you baby..”She says sweetly

Closing my eyes I tell her what she wants to hear..”I love you too..”I say hanging up the phone staring at my messy bed .

Touching the sheets softly I feel a shiver run down my spine .Not really sure it is was from guilt…or passion .

Zoey P.O.V

Swing…Hit!Swing..Hit!

Damnit!

Harder!

“Fck!”I scream hitting the punching bag letting all my frustration spill into the bag .Its still there it doesn’t want to leave .This shitty feeling inside fighting with this amazing feeling .

Who will win I don’t know.

Watching the bag swing back to front I think back to what happened .Not that I stop thinking about it .It is all I think about .Hate myself for .Need it so bad again .