Free time

I turn around, and push the sheets off myself, again. Why is this bed so uncomfortable? I groan and turn around again! I've been tossing and turning for an hour now.
"Can you please stop moving?" Niall asks me, as he sits up. He's been lying on the couch since yesterday, and I know he hasn't slept one bit; like me. Louis, on the other hand, left the hospital not long after Liam, and Zayn left.
"I can't help it!" I snap, surprised at my own reaction.
"You need to calm down, please. I'm getting tensed because of you." Niall walks over to the small coffee table, and picks up a bag full of nachos. He takes them, and some chilly sauce, and sits back down. I stare at him, my eyebrow raised.
"I eat when I'm tensed!" He defends himself, putting a nacho in his mouth.
"Where's Harry?" I groan, looking at the wall clock. I want to see Harry, and talk about this with him. I need to know how he feels about this whole situation. Suddenly, Niall's phone buzzes, on the table that's next to me; and I grab it before he can.
"Hey! That's my phone!" He whines, sitting back down.
"It's not like you're some secret agent. Plus, I'm sure it's from the boys." I say, shrugging my shoulders. When my eyes meet the screen, I'm right. It's Louis' text, saying they're on their way.
"They're on their way." I tell Niall, placing the phone back. The boys are finally returning, and I hope Harry's with them. I need to speak to him, urgently.
"Good." He murmurs, his mouth full of nachos. I smile, and curl up, with my blanket. I prefer Niall's company, because he doesn't bother me. He simply does what he wants to do, which is eating most of the time, and let's me do my thing. I close my eyes, recalling all that has happened in these months. Honestly, my life feels like a rollercoaster. Whenever the rollercoaster goes up, my life's perfect. Whenever, it goes down it's a series of unfortunate events. However, I can't deny the fact that I've started to enjoy this rollercoaster.