Caught!

Harry was leaning on the door frame, and when I opened the door he looked up. I tried to shut the door, but Harry put his hand on the door and pushed it open.
"Good morning!" He said, as he entered my room. Right behind him were four other boys, and then I realized that one of them was holding my brother. Jake, was covered in blood and he was mumbling something.
"Jake!" I yelled, running towards my brother, but Harry caught my arm, and then I couldn't budge. However, since Jake was a black belt, he had taught me quite a few tricks. I immediately kicked Harry in the balls, and then made a dash towards Jake. The other boys saw Harry in pain and therefore, they all ran to his help. The black haired boy, who was holding Jake, simply dropped him. I got to my knees in front of Jake and before I could say anything he mumbled,
"Run, run Mus." Jake said, slightly pushing me.
"No Jake, I can't leave you like this." I said, alarmed that he wanted me to leave him in this state.
"Go, for my sake, please," he said, and he again pushed me, but with greater strength this time.
"I'm fine!" I heard Harry yell, over the fuss the boys were making. I then realized that sitting here, I can't do anything. But if I could manage to run, I could contact the police and get Harry and his gang arrested. So I did what my brother told me to, I ran!
As soon as I had reached the door, I heard Harry yell,
"Get back here!" That line was filled with so much anger, that I ran like the wind. As I reached the open elevator, I heard footsteps behind me. I ran into the elevator and pressed the lobby button, the doors closed just as the black haired guy reached them.
"Shit!" Is all I heard, as I went down many levels. Soon the elevator doors opened to the lobby and I ran out.
"Excuse me, ma'am!" The receptionist yelled, as I made my way down the street. I ran onto the opposite lane, and as I entered another street, I heard some yells. This meant that they were hot on my heels, so I saw a car and I hid under it. I then saw feet, right next to the car. My breathing immediately increased, so did my heart rate. I heard Harry's voice yell,
"Where'd she go? When I get my hands on that little bitch, it won't be good for her!" I simply crossed my fingers and hoped and prayed that he wouldn't find me. As I started to think that they were leaving, my legs were pulled! I shouted as somebody pulled me out from underneath the car. Then somebody's hands tugged me upwards and now I was on my feet, scared to death.
"Found you!" Said a deep voice, that I never wanted to hear in my life.