Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Hey everyone! So this is my first ever Fan fiction so please don't hate! I'm writing this story because Scorose is my OTP and I feel like there isn't enough Fan fictions about it;)

ROSE'S POV-

For the past six years I have been coming to King's Cross Station to get on the Hogwarts Express. It pains me to think that this will be the last time. Every time I walk on Platform 9 3/4 people always give me the weirdest looks. Maybe it's because my parents are 2/3 of the oh so famous Golden Trio. Maybe it's  because of my fiery red hair. It could even be the sea of red heads that engulf me into hugs. But this year I would like to think it's because of my shiny  head girl badge.

When we got the news that I was head girl I think my mom almost had a stroke. She was quite possibly more excited than me! I was really hoping that Albus Potter ( my favorite cousin and also my best friend) would get head boy. But sadly, he never got the owl. He reassured me that he was ok and that whom ever received the honor probably deserved it much than he. But I can tell that he doesn't mean it.

As we near the mob of red and black haired people that I like to call my family I'm ambushed by my other best friend, Alice Longbottom. Me and Alice have been friends since first year when she couldn't find her pet toad. Alice is what could defiantly be defined as beautiful. She has sparkling blue eyes and and soft blonde waves that billow down to her waist. While I have Alice as a best friend  Al has  somebody else. Somebody that I absolutely despise. He goes by the name of Scorpius Malfoy.

Ever since I first laid eyes on Malfoy by the Hogwarts Express before my first year I knew he was a complete and total git. My dad had always warned me of the Malfoy's and I have always believed that he was right about how awful they were. And it's not like my father doesn't have reasons for hating them. Scorpius's father basically let my mother get torched when she was 17. He didn't even attempt to help her. But since Malfoy and Al are best friends I have to some what tolerate him. But that doesn't stop the constant flow of bickering and insults between us. But know matter how much I hate to admit it, Malfoy does deserve some credit.

When Albus got sorted into Slytherin with him he received a lot of hate. Who could have ever guessed that chosen one's son would be sorted into the "darkest house"? Anyways, Malfoy stuck up for him when a bunch of Slytherins wouldn't let him into his own dormitory . Ever since the incident, the two have become inseparable.

And even though I hate to think about it, Scorpius isn't always as awful as I let on. Underneath his signature smirk he's actually a good person. There's been moments when he's listened to me when no one else would. He holds the door open for others and never makes fun of anyone. The teachers are in love with him and if I'm being honest I can see why.

After Alice and I discussed our summers, we decided to find our families to say good bye. We would meet up again on the train later. I found my family talking to the Potter's. I also noticed that Al was discussing something with someone, their backs turned. I caught a glimpse of a Head Boy's Badge on the mystery person's chest and got extremely excited. Well, that is until the person turned around. Standing before me was an incredibly tall, and might I add incredibly attractive, Scorpius Malfoy.

He seemed as if he had grown at least 5 inches over the summer. His dirty blonde hair was longer, giving it a messier vibe. His eyes, a beautiful silver color, where as amazing as ever. Just then I realized that I was staring. "Like what you see Weaslette?" Malfoy said with a smirk. " No! I was just noticing your Head Boy Badge." I said smoothly. "Oh, yes. I see that you were somehow appointed Head Girl." He said coldly. "What do you mean somehow! We both know that I'm the highest in our year, must I mention most responsible." I shot back. "I have no time to argue with a little know-it-all like you Weasley. I must be going now. Albus, see you on the train." Scorpius said. And with that he turned around and left , leaving me in a state of awe.

SCORPIUS'S POV-

As I walked away from Al, I couldn't get her out of my head. Her hair had grown down to her mid back in beautiful, soft, fiery red curls. Her eyes, an exceptionally stunning emerald green. I doubt that she actually caught me staring at her. She was to caught up in looking at my badge. I bet that she hates the fact that we'll  living in the same common room all year. I know I act as if I hate her, but ever since third year I have been madly in love with her. Only Al knows how I really feel.

As we boarded the train I was too lost in a thought to look where I was going. I bumped into someone and fell to the ground. "Merlin's beard I'm so sorry!" Came the voice that could only belong to one person. Rose. "Oh it's just you Malfoy. Come on and get up. We need to head to the Head Girl and Head Boy carriage so we can plan out what to say to the prefects." She said in a rush.

I sat up and followed her into the compartment. "So Malfoy, what do you want to say? We need to set up timetables, and -" I cut her off by pressing my lips against hers. I couldn't help it! She just looked so cute as she was rambling. "Malfoy are you even listening to me?" She asked sharply. I jumped back into reality and realized that I had only been day dreaming. Every time that I thought of Rose in anyway other than enemy's I mentally cursed myself. She was never going to like me in the way I loved her. She was a Weasley and I was a Malfoy. It was just like that muggle thing Romeo and Juliet. One time My mom had made me watch it with her when she was once when she was sick. It was actually quite nice.

But that's beside the point. The point is that Rose could never love me. "Malfoy,  we need to figure this out. So stop daydreaming and snap out of it!" Rose said with a heavy amount of annoyance. "Sorry I was just thinking." I said sheepishly.

We worked for another hour and then we talked to the prefects and set them up with there jobs and duties. We eventually went back to our usual compartment and sat with Al and Alice. When we walked in they were in the middle of a very intense snogging  session. They noticed our presence and broke apart blushing. Not even mentioning what we'd just seen we sat down and started talking to them. The rest of the ride went by fast. We eventually got to Hogwarts. I was finally home.

ROSE'S POV-

For some strange reason, Scorpius seemed out of it. I kept having to get him to snap out of his day dreams. I had no idea what he was thinking about and I was dying to know. But when he zoned out I had a perfect time to just stare at him. That might seem like something a stalker would say but if you saw him you would understand. He was just so beautiful. I don't know how I had never noticed it before. But every time I caught myself thinking about him, I would get mad at myself. There was no way he could be ever like me. Also,  even if he did, what would our fathers say?

After we finished working, we headed back to the compartment where Al and Alice were. When we walked in, they were completely on top of each other. They were snogging so hard, it looked like their lips might fall off! Once they noticed us they pulled apart looking very embarrassed. They quickly composed themselves and went back to acting normal. 

The rest of the ride was somewhat uneventful. Stocking up on candy from the trolley we spent the rest of the train ride talking and laughing. Once the train pulled into the station the only thing I could think of was that I was finally home.

Ok so that's it for chapter 1! I really hope you enjoyed it. Please give me feedback on what you would like to see or what I can do better. The more votes the more likely I am to write more;)