The first quarter started with a tip-off, with of course no doubt, that Dad get the ball first, and he passed it on to his team mates. 

"Kagami lost to him in height.." I mumbled. "..just as I predicted." 

The Shinkyo Academy scored first with Dad shooting the ball in the net with a jump fade. It's okay, we'll keep it up..we'll get it back..

They'll get it back.

*****

Time out for the First Quarter. 

8-23

"That wasn't so bad.." I mumbled, looking at the scoreboard. "We've got the lead." I continued, before focusing my attention on the coach and the others. 

"Kuroko-kun, you've got a time limit, so we're swapping you out here." The coach said. "Because we have to start reserving Kuroko-kun's strength, we'll lose some power during the mid-game so don't let them close the point gap."

"They don't have any dangerous players aside from Dad. Ultimately, it all comes down to how well Kagami-kun can handle Dad." I said, holding my clipboard tightly. 

"Just leave it to me."

*****

The second quarter started, and it seems like dad has gotten a little bit better from what he did during the first quarter because he scored the first point...again.

If it's possible, I would have thought that dad just magically gotten taller within seconds of the first quarter time-out. 

12-24

"We haven't score once." I said, gritting my teeth. "However, the other team is only relying on Dad to make scores...which means..the others aren't a threat anymore..uh, maybe."

12-26

Riko-senpai makes a humming sound, sounds like she too, is also realizing that dad is the only one his team is relying on on scoring. 

"Kagami's amazing." Tsuchida said. "He's more than keeping him in check. He's not losing to him at all. Looks like his practice is paying off."

"But do you think he's trying too hard?" Coach asked.

4th quarter

51-60

"Kuroko-kun, can you go the last five minutes?" Riko-senpai asked, as the both of us look at him.

"Actually, I've been ready for a while."

"Sorry. Then go!" 

I smiled, watching Kuroko change the flow of the game. "Letting him to widen the gap?" 

Riko-senpai grinned. "To secure our first victory."

Game Over

"We win!" I cheered, standing up from the bench, as the others also cheered. Riko-senpai also sighed in relief, and I gave a thumbs-up to Kuroko and the others.

"Sixty-seven to seventy-nine, Seirin!" 

"Thank you!" 

*****

"Huh?" 

I paused on organizing and arranging our stuffs, as I saw dad walk towards Kagami.

"I lost." Dad started. "Please play hard for me in your next game."

"Huh? Uh, sure."

"I mean, you're an idiot! An idiot!" I sweat-drop, mentally face-palming at the unexpected mood outburst. Before dad can say more, his captain drag him away from us. "You moron, I won't lose next time!"