Chapter 13: Yours

Start from the beginning

“I'm not worth anything you have, Harry.” I whispered painfully with tears forming in my eyes. I looked over my shoulder at him, and he gave me a pained look back. “I'm just a girl. From Cheshire, who fell in love with a boy. A boy who deserves so much better than me. A boy who deserves the world, but is settling for me. A girl who doesn't sing, doesn't act, doesn't write...” I stopped as a sob choked up in my throat. I looked away, and swallowed the lump in my throat. A few tears escaped, and I took a deep breath. “A girl who doesn’t have any talent at all for that matter. Somebody who can't give you what you want, what you deserve.” I gritted, and let out a small sob. I quickly wiped away my tears, and turned to look at harry with watery eyes. My bottom lip wobbled, and I sniffled as I finished.

“Happiness.” I whispered before breaking down into a sob. I let my face fall into my hands, and I let out a loud wail. I instantly felt Harry's warm arms surround me, and his hot chest on my face as I sobbed into his skin. I felt Harry began rubbing soothing circles into my back, and I sniffled. I attempted to pull away from Harry’s arms, just to get pulled back in again. I shook my head softly, and took a shaky breath.

“I don't deserve you, Harry. I don't!” I sobbed loudly, and Harry's arms tightened around my shoulder. I slowly wrapped my arms around his waist, and continued to pour my heart out. I felt Harry shake his head, and slightly pull away to look me in the eyes. His blue orbs were filled with heartbreak, and passion while mine were filled with anger, and pain.

“Don't deserve me? If anything, I don't deserve you.” He whispered, and I heard the pain in his shaky voice. I sniffled loudly, and shook my head softly. I attempted to pull away from Harry's grasp, just to be pulled back in again. “I know I’ve been a shitty boyfriend lately, but I want to try. I want to try, and fix this. Fix what we had, but I can't do that if you don't tell me what you want.” He begged, and I saw his eyes become glossy. I felt another sob coming, and I looked at my toes. I took a big, shaky breath before swallowing my tears. I quickly wiped away the wetness leaking out of my eyes, and licked my lips softly. I looked up at Harry through my tears, and my bottom lip wobbled.

“Just tell me what you need.” He whispered as his hand softly moved my hair out of my eyes. I blinked softly, and my mouth opened slightly. I let out a soft breath before biting my bottom lip, and looking at my thumbs. Harry removed his hand out of my hair, and pulled me into a light embrace. I felt his big, strong arms wrap around my shoulder tightly as he rested his chin on the top of my head. A few wet tears started leaking from my eyes, and my breath was shaky.

I need you here, Harry. I need you, by my side supporting me. Every second, of everyday.”

Or at least, that's what I should of said. Instead I said nothing, and I slowly let the silence surround me as Harry's scent filled my nose, and his warm embrace covered me. My whole body was shaking, and I wanted to cry. Not only for me, but for Harry as well. I knew he was hurting, and I couldn't help but feel responsible. He had made so many commitments to this relationship, and I just rejected him. I wasn't even trying to fix this relationship, because I knew it was over. Harry would move on, and finish his career as a solo artist while I sat at home. Taking care of a baby he will never know, all because I was a coward. I didn't want to tell Harry. Mainly because I knew he would give up everything to support us. Something I didn't want.

A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and a man cannot live without love. Max Muller.” He whispered softly, and my eyebrows furrowed. Harry gently rubbed circles into my arm, and I heard his light laughter fill the room. “A man cannot live without love and you my darling, are my love. Take you away, and I have nothing.” He whispered, and I felt the corners of my mouth twitch into a smile. Harry continued to rub circles into my arm, and I sighed.