The Truth- Stiles Stilinski

For the beautiful @keayanaa
I know this is kinda bad so I will write you another! Of course <3
Though the picture is Dylan talking to me of course 😉 hahah

-------------------------------------------------------

The doorbell rang, the sweet jingle sounding around the house.
"The hell?" I mutter to myself. I had the whole day set aside as a lazy day!

Better be someone I like or they're gonna get it I swear to-
I pause upon opening the door.
"Hey" Stiles says quietly, voice almost breaking. He looks like shit.
Tear streaks stain his cheeks and the smile he always has is faded away.
"Hey" I choke out, my voice barely above a whisper.
"Can..we talk?" He asks, almost pleading. I nod slowly and move to let him in. I walk over to the couch and be follows, shakily sitting beside me.
"Kea...I..I have to tell you the truth" Stiles says and I look down. Finally huh?
He looks so hurt so I keep my mouth shut and just nod for him to go ahead. It hurts to see him like this...I'll admit I've missed him.
"The night of the incident...Donavan ambushed me. He bit my shoulder and well I'm sure he was going to kill me if I didn't so something. So I grabbed the closest thing, the wrench and hit him with it before dropping it and running off, scared for my life.
I ran into the school and made my way to the library, knowing that Donavan would soon find me. He did and I was terrified. I quickly climbed up the scaffolding and..a-and" he breaks, starting to cry quietly and I put an arm around him, trying to comfort him.
"Stiles what happened?" I ask softly and he takes a deep breath.
"T-the poles fell...I-I fell too and before I knew it a pole had gone through him. Killed him. I panicked and I..I didn't know what to do. I tried to call the cops but my words were just gone. So I ran. I ran away like an idiot and I didn't tell anyone because I was scared that...something would happened but it happened anyways and I should've told you and I'm so sorry Keayana." He manages out, burying his head in my chest. I feel my face heat up and tears start to brim my eyes. I hurt him without even knowing the truth.
"Stiles no...I'm sorry. I hurt you and I didn't even know the truth" I say feeling so small. He looks up into my eyes, wiping tears off his cheeks. I look at him and notice his eyes brighten slightly.
I sit there unable to talk, just staring at him.
Unknowingly I lean in, as does he, and the familiar warmth I've missed so much fills me. He moves with me and snakes an arm around me.
Reluctantly we pull apart and I give him a small smile.
"Can you forgive me...be my girlfriend again?" He asks with a small smile and I nod.
"Only if you can forgive me too" I reply and his face lights up. Stiles jumps on me, engulfing me in a hug. I giggle and cuddle him back after wiping my teary eyes. I've missed you so much.
Stiles looks into my eyes, smiling before kissing me again.
"I love you Keayana" he says quietly.
"I love you too Stiles" I reply, pressing my forehead to his.